Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Who is the biggest pop star on the planet right now?

Hey Exhale, who do you think is the biggest pop star or group on the planet right now? 

It doesn't necessarily mean they generate the most sales. Rather, who has the most influence? Who can create the most waves? If that does translate to streams then fine. 

I also want to point out that this isn't an invitation for a stan war or pitting anyone against another. 

Please consider "pop" as popular.

In your opinion, what pop star (that is currently alive) is the biggest? pop-star.jpg.9593c840c7fb3886691742e0d041941f.jpg

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

There's only one Queen, and that's Madonna. Biiich. :barbie:

• Love 5
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

Actully TBH i think Britney is getting back up there. But for all for the WRONG Reasons. i mean alot of people are talking about her and on TikTok which is the place youngsters love. she has ALOT of Veiws

• Love 5
  • Haha 1

The biggest pop star on the planet right now is:

#kpwww GIF by Katy Perry" data-ratio="55.56" title="witness world wide #kpwww GIF by Katy Perry" width="360" src="https://media2.giphy.com/media/3og0IPqnhVO2fX6T04/200.gif?cid=31ad6aa71695b7f7b896403eb58f8119385fd7d29c0d500f&rid=200.gif" />

^^^why the f^ck are gifs not working for me???

The biggest right now? Probably Ariana because she’s about the only pop star making an impact right now. 
Although the Weeknd is having his moment too I guess. 

Might I freak ya out, 'magine if I work ya out 😛

The Weeknd. Kinda goes to show you how diminished the influence of popstars are though in recent years when this is hard to answer.

#FreeBritney

1 minute ago, Urbanney said:

The Weeknd

and Ariana

:feelingit:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Ariana,  And Probably Billie (If You Consider Her A Pop Star).  But The Biggest Pop Stars On The Planet Will Always Be The Holy Trinity. Micheal Jackson, Madonna, Britney Spears.

tumblr_pdp0kwId7K1vf4mrho2_500.gifv

• Love 1
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, OnlyFacts said:

^^^why the f^ck are gifs not working for me???

You copied the source code, not the link. ezgif-2-d729776db1fb.gif

200.gif

When in doubt, right click on an image, press "Open in new tab", copy the link from the address bar. :bigkiss:

💃🏻 stan of all flop pop girlies 💃🏻

Carly Slaé Jepsen, and you can't tell me otherwise. ezgif-2-d729776db1fb.gif

4 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

You copied the source code, not the link.

200.gif

When in doubt, right click on an image, press "Open in new tab", copy the link from the address bar. :bigkiss:

It’s only done that with Katy gifs so it shows her clown a_ss is truly...over. I don’t want to waste the energy to fix it, but thank you for helping me!

:sendinglove:

The fact that Taylor hasn't been mentioned... ezgif-2-d729776db1fb.gif Goes to show how biased everyone is just because they dislike her. ezgif-2-d729776db1fb.gif And before you say it, no, my Carly Slaé Jepsen post wasn't biased - it's the objective truth. ezgif-2-d729776db1fb.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

It’s only done that with Katy gifs so it shows her clown a_ss is truly...over. I don’t want to waste the energy to fix it, but thank you helping me!

:sendinglove:

For someone who dislikes her, you're weirdly obsessed with her, Luv. ezgif-2-d729776db1fb.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

Ariana is definitely at her peak and had two debut #1s this summer. She's definitely the biggest pop artist atm.

2 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

For someone who dislikes her, you're weirdly obsessed with her, Luv. ezgif-2-d729776db1fb.gif

Don’t try it, pal. We’re on good terms. Just eat your popsicle, k?

:gagasmile: