Meghan Trainor - "Treat Myself" Deluxe (album)

• Super Administrators

meghan-trainor.jpg.b8cd9e960a4a659f90fd9f1389a6e2d5.jpgMeghan Trainor dropped a deluxe version of Treat Myself. 

It features tracks featured on the original, plus a handful of new ones, including some acoustic re-workings. 

Exhale, let's not sleep on Meghan, k? What's your favorite track off the re-release? 

meghan-trainor.jpg.b8cd9e960a4a659f90fd9f1389a6e2d5.jpg

• Love 8
  • Haha 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Meghan Trainor dropped a deluxe version of Treat Myself.  It features tracks featured on the original, plus a handful of new ones, including some acoustic re-workings.  Exhale, let's not sle

#JusticeForTreatMyself 

Definitely loving this cover more than the original.  #StreamGenetics #AndNiceToMeetYa #AndEvilTwin #ButNotTheRestOfTheAlbum 

Posted Images

Bless her heart. I love Megan and it’s sad to see what’s become of her career. This was a terrible album, especially compared to her previous releases.

But she sure does love this blue smurf look for this album doesn’t she? :jl:

Maybe she’ll cover Ooh La La :orly:

• Exhale+

One of my favs from her new album is baby girl. Im gonna go shower n sing it now :kyliecry:

*~Living Legend You Can Look But Don't Touch :cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick:~*

• Super Moderators

Who's gonna say WHO? on Meghan Trainor. No one. :lessons:

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Exhale+
3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Who's gonna say WHO? on Meghan Trainor. No one. :lessons:

Maggie Trailer who? :walkoff:

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

I’m really sad that she’s flopping. ‘Nice To Meet Ya’ was a pure bop and it deserved to be at least in top 10 on the charts :crying1:

• Exhale+

Definitely loving this cover more than the original. :mimiclap: #StreamGenetics #AndNiceToMeetYa #AndEvilTwin #ButNotTheRestOfTheAlbum :chrissy:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

"LA DI DA" - SONG OF THE DECADE

We all know She will flop someday since the day She debuted right...dont act like yall dont see This coming...i do like some of her songs though...especially the 2nd album and newer releases...

Meghan is corny but harmless. She has bops and I still listen to her Title album on my runs:barbie:

• Exhale+
8 minutes ago, Korb said:

Meghan is corny but harmless.

This... This right here... I've never seen anyone describe an artist so perfectly in just a few words. :ohmygawd:

"LA DI DA" - SONG OF THE DECADE

The sad thing is, Treat Myself is actually a great album. Definitely her best. I’m not a fan of hers, especially her “doo-wop” stuff, but TM has some legit bops. Wave and With You were two of my faves from last year. 

HOWEVER ITS TIME TO LET TREAT MYSELF DIE MEG! This era has been almost three years long with not a hit insight. Start working on your next album and have a “comeback”. Treat Myself ain’t gonna happen.

Personally I think she would make a good song writer for other artists. She just doesn’t have the “it factor” to pull off some of the great songs she writes.