Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Your Fav Indie Songs

(edited)

indie is dead? :walkin:

idk but what ur fav songs? maybe a new one?

i'm loving those 2, don't know if they're indie but whatever.

CB31E979-56CF-4098-9A3F-30F3BB88016C.jpeg

Edited by Urbanney
🏅 Featured! -Urbanney

I liked the first one I had never heard it before it's amazing actually, I absolutely love the fact that they dance. Saved to my favorites thanks.

I really like Foster The People and Walk The Moon, I don't know if you have heard of them ? They both have three albums each. I recommend all of them but if you don't care for albums you should check out Pumped Up Kicks, Best Friend and Sit Next To Me by Foster The People and Next In Line, Different Colors and All I Want by Walk The Moon.

I highly recommend listening to Walk The Moon's full album Talking Is Hard I think you would really like it. If I remember any others I'll come back later.

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

I listen to quite a lot of non mainstream pop. Doesn't necessarily mean it's indie, but I'm sure most Exhalers will be like, "Who?" :heresthetea:

Love both of the albums these songs come from. :)

Waiting for a new album from this bish. :straddle:

Haven't been able to get into her other stuff, but I love this song of hers. :cheese:

💃🏻 stan of all flop pop girlies 💃🏻

Oops, how could I forget Caroline:

Surprised all the gays haven't jumped on her yet. She's incredible:

:straddle:

💃🏻 stan of all flop pop girlies 💃🏻

Indie what tho? They’re still thriving lol  

love me some two feet, kaleo, the midnight, masego, tegan and sara, margo price, Nathaniel Rateliff, etc

I have tons, but this one has been on repeat for the last year:

9 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

Me too!!! The song is incredible! Bout to take a cross country flight and it’s downloaded on my phone!

16 hours ago, Midnight said:

I liked the first one I had never heard it before it's amazing actually, I absolutely love the fact that they dance. Saved to my favorites thanks.

I really like Foster The People and Walk The Moon, I don't know if you have heard of them ? They both have three albums each. I recommend all of them but if you don't care for albums you should check out Pumped Up Kicks, Best Friend and Sit Next To Me by Foster The People and Next In Line, Different Colors and All I Want by Walk The Moon.

I highly recommend listening to Walk The Moon's full album Talking Is Hard I think you would really like it. If I remember any others I'll come back later.

I used to love Foster The People, even saw them live it was amazing! i will check their new stuff and Walk The Moon :lollipop:

9 minutes ago, Cedar Lane said:

Me too!!! The song is incredible! Bout to take a cross country flight and it’s downloaded on my phone!

Yes! I love the contrast between the nostalgic lyrics and the hopeful melodies. I have shown this song to all my friends forcing them to like it. 
Have a safe flight 😊

7 hours ago, Adriannn said:

This is so good!!!

4 minutes ago, Alxatc said:

This is so good!!!

Isn’t it? 
I can’t believe why they haven’t crossed over. I have been obsessed with this song since I first heard it. And the music video, I am in love with it. 

1 minute ago, Adriannn said:

Isn’t it? 
I can’t believe why they haven’t crossed over. I have been obsessed with this song since I first heard it. And the music video, I am in love with it. 

There was a song by them called Breakers that I used to really like!! I haven't hear their newer stuff tho, and it sounds so good!!