What's your favorite Janet Jackson song?

Janet is amazing and her music has always been amazing! Some favs of mine are :

- If

- Trust A Try

- Nasty

- All Nite (Don’t Stop)

- So Excited

- What About

- Again

i could go on but I’ll stop there😘

• Love 3

JANET is THE ONE for me! She is the reason I became a professional dancer and enjoyed a 10-year career in dance. Her album Rhythm Nation was the first album I received and it changed my life. :makeitrain:

Plus, that album is sooooo relevant today! But, there is a song that was special to me because of its production which is so crazy and the whole vibe is just wow! So, if I had to pick up one, which is almost impossible, it's this one... :flawlessbye:

• Love 2

I have a special place in my heart for GO DEEP. I used to wake up before anyone else got up so I could watch tv in the living room (I was the youngest of 5) and I would watch pop up video. I remember watching that video a lot and loving it. 

When I got older, I was trying to remember it. I would type in 'music video with bubbles' into google and be like damn what was that song! I gave up looking for it.

When I was like, 19/20 I was at a club and they played it and I was like "OMG THIS IS THE SONG!" but none of my friends really understood why I got so hype. But I was so glad I finally found that song. my jam.

• Love 2
  • Exhale+

Too many to choose from :ehum:

Together Again, Black Cat, All Nite, All For You, Come On Get Up, So Excited, and Nasty 

I guess most of her dance and h0ë bops :quirkney:

• Love 1

💋 French fingertips, red lips, ***** is dangerous 💋

So many songs to choose, it's hard to choose just one! I'll narrow it down to three songs:

(This performance was released back in February, and she still sounds the same!)

(My all-time favourite performance by an artist, it's so well done)

(Childhood memories, every one was obsessed with this song!)

• Love 1

She looks so cute and happy here, and I love the song...!!

It's a tough choice between these two....

Honorable mentions: Nasty, Escapade, If, Got 'Til It's Gone, Someone To Call My Lover

I loooooveee me some Janet

• Love 2
  • Exhale+

So my Fav Janet Jackson track is the reason why All For you is banned in Malaysia and other conservative countries where Bedroom activities is frowned upon unless it's for creating life and not for the sake of fun..

But mine would have to be Would You Mind which isn't on the edited version of All for you. 

• Love 1

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.