What's your favorite Janet Jackson song?

So..... Janet is one of my favorite Pop singers , and I think she's way underrated. if I ever talk about her in a bar with someone their like ...: Who ? , Michael Jackson's sister ?/ The girl who showed her nipple on the Superbowl? 

and I'm like ::liar: , she's so much more than that , anyways , I wanted to ask those who are fans like me , what is your favorite song by Janet ?, It's a hard pick for me but I'll go with - 

.janet-song.jpg.548f364bb1dfb56f05d7b473b4754ae5.jpg

• Love 6

^ you can Jennifer Lopez in the video, she was a dancer.

Damita Jo, Strawberry Bounce, Thinking About My Ex, All For You, All Nite, Feedback, So Excited, Get It Out Me, Call On Me, No Sleep etc.

I'm a huge fan of hers!

• Love 5
  • Super Moderators

Just one? It's All For You. 💛🧡💜

All my girls at the party, look at that body, shaking that thing taka taka this seat :haha: nice-a package alright. I guess i'm gonna have to read it tonight. :barbie:

• Love 5

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

The taste is alive :urite:

don't ask me to name any others I don't wanna ruin this :jj:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

7 hours ago, Dirk said:

@Roxxypls move this into the music section i just can't that i made a xtina thread in that flop area it's a sub-forum no one checks there :fakecry:

I was searching for the right category but I thought it's not really music news so wasn't sure .....:imdying: