Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Khloe Kardashian morphed into Ariana Grande

Khloe Kardashian posted a new photo on Instagram, and she looks unrecognizable.

This is the second scroll-stopping photo from Khloe in recent weeks. She looks like an entirely different person. 

I'm going to chalk it up to major Facetune / Photoshop. I literally thought this was Ariana Grande. I had to read the caption twice to confirm this was indeed Khloe.

Thoughts?

khloe.jpg.4cf8957b73940f3a9b13d26e63abf7fb.jpg

Related: 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Not Jordan using my name for clickbait. :ari:

🦄 💛🧡💜

That outfit, that face... what is going on?! That whole family looks like lab experiments other than the fat brother and the legit model. 

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

Sad. These people need mental help. :gtfo:

💃🏻 stan of all flop pop girlies 💃🏻

Every week a new face that costs a hundred grand  :teigen:

But sure ....... Maybe it's the hoodie :sipney:

I felt so disgusted how Kim and Klhoe treated in that insane fight that I really do not care anymore about them.
Besides that, the whole isolation and pandemic made me feel more human (?) and stop caring those stupid *****es

I mean, look at her face she is completly another woman. Im  done of  how they try to dictate people´s way of life.
They are so stupid and its so sickining

2 minutes ago, mmmpapii said:

I felt so disgusted how Kim and Klhoe treated in that insane fight that I really do not care anymore about them.
Besides that, the whole isolation and pandemic made me feel more human (?) and stop caring those stupid *****es

I mean, look at her face she is completly another woman. Im  done of  how they try to dictate people´s way of life.
They are so stupid and its so sickining

:orangu: wait what fight are you talking about? 

10 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

:orangu: wait what fight are you talking about? 

OMG im sorry... I was talking about Kim x Kourtney makeup fight.

it was supposed to be: "I felt so disgusted how Kim and Klhoe treated KOURTNEY***"26747438-0-image-m-17_1585865290120.jpg

Just now, mmmpapii said:

OMG im sorry... I was talking about Kim x Kourtney makeup fight.

it was supposed to be: "I felt so disgusted how Kim and Klhoe treated KOURTNEY***"26747438-0-image-m-17_1585865290120.jpg

oh hahaha i get what you mean. Kourtney is kinda annoying and irresponsible tho :gunriah: that girl changes her mind faster than Oops i did it again copies were sold in the first week. 

The Kardashian Jenner is a thing of the past. We haaaave to move on! Let them **** up their faces all they want.

2 minutes ago, MonAmour said:

The Kardashian Jenner is a thing of the past. We haaaave to move on! Let them **** up their faces all they want.

to be honest if i had their money i would be looking like a whole new person :orangu:

I am a brave girl tonight it is alright :gunriah:

KhlOJ working hard trying Not too look like her dad OJ (allegedly) but she’s trying to look like Someone with a career! 
tumblr_inline_oj54xrw7MJ1tvc3w0_500-1543