Tell me your Zodiac Sign and your Ascendant and I will tell you what type of person you are

4 hours ago, AmorProhibido said:

I love the idea of Numerology but I've never looked into mine. :plzexplain: 03/06/2002

Reveal hidden contents

As an American, dd/mm/year feels so awkward, even if a good portion of the world uses it. :eheeek:

Your Numerology is 4.

Now tell me if this is true. i want to see how accurate this things are

When your Life Path Number is 4 you become the “worker bee” of the Universe. There is nothing that goes unnoticed in your world. Your ability to manage and maintain self-discipline is what makes you a highly successful professional. It is not surprising to find 4s as planners in any field.Better still, work is not drudgery for you – it’s a joy. Seeing things completed truly makes you happy. You approach everything in a very earthy manner, but that doesn;t mean lazy or un-driven. One problem, however, is that you think everyone around you can be a 4 too, and those expectations often create tension and misunderstanding.A 4 Life Path Number means planning is your middle name. You don’t want to start anything without a plan in place, and heaven forbid you have to adjust it. There is no fear of challenges here, but that can also be a negative in that you sometimes take on more than you can truly manage.People walking this spiritual path live in their heads a lot. They may suffer from sleep issues because their minds don’t want to shut down and potentially loose a great idea.

If there is a phrase that defines 4 it would be: solid as a rock. The four wants everything tidy and secure. No need for the latest and greatest techno toy when the one from five years ago still works fine. Forget the cell phone all together!The Number 4 symbolizes hearth and home. Within this realm the 4 is very happy and very thoughtful. Here, tradition reins supreme. Everything in a 4's life serves some constructive purpose. This is not the number of fluff or frivolity.  It’s not surprising to know that the planet Uranus and the astrological sign of Taurus both come under the 4s domain. 4’s give new meaning to “bull headed”.The mantra for the number 4 is, “hard work makes good magic.” This is the ultimate work-a-holic. They see the practicality in employment. 4;s give themselves to a task with a patience of a saint. No matter the obstacles they persevere. And when it comes to discussing any issue with a 4 you will find there’s no question of their honest opinion. Directness with words and responsibility for the results of their efforts are two things for which the 4 doesnt simply strive 2; they live it. Whatever the 4 achieves in this incarnation, they want it to last for generations to come.4 represents truth and morality on a very profound level. There is nothing superficial here, nothing out of place and no breaking the rules. Unfortunately if you are a 4 that sometimes means turning down great opportunities because of your high standards. While that is certainly a laudable trait, life is not always accommodating and compromise isn;t your favorite word. On the up side, you have an amazing capacity for organization and following through on even the most tedious of tasks.People with a turtle totem are often also 4s (surprise? Nah). Slow and steady wins the race. 4s hate being rushed. Methodology matters to the 4, and when you push too far too soon they become out-right grumpy or retreat into a shell. There is no such thing as “impulsive” or “spontaneous” in a 4s life, and you simply have to accept their comfort zone. While it comes across as restrictive, bear in mind that you will never find a more loyal friend or partner than a 4. The world

• Love 1
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been reading into Zodiac for 3 years now  my friend got me into it when she read my natal chart after knowing me for 3 days and saying straight to my face "you like verbal humiliation in *** don'

I'm a Sagitarrius Sun, Scorpio Moon, and Aquarius Rising.

I’m an Aquarius, that’s all I know. My bday has a Feb 14th.  

Posted Images

• Exhale+
7 minutes ago, Marcanthony said:

Your Numerology is 4.

Now tell me if this is true. i want to see how accurate this things are:badthoughts:

When your Life Path Number is 4 you become the “worker bee” of the Universe. There is nothing that goes unnoticed in your world. Your ability to manage and maintain self-discipline is what makes you a highly successful professional. It is not surprising to find 4s as planners in any field.</p><p>Better still, work is not drudgery for you – it’s a joy. Seeing things completed truly makes you happy. You approach everything in a very earthy manner, but that doesn;t mean lazy or un-driven. One problem, however, is that you think everyone around you can be a 4 too, and those expectations often create tension and misunderstanding.</p><p>A 4 Life Path Number means planning is your middle name. You don’t want to start anything without a plan in place, and heaven forbid you have to adjust it. There is no fear of challenges here, but that can also be a negative in that you sometimes take on more than you can truly manage.</p><p>People walking this spiritual path live in their heads a lot. They may suffer from sleep issues because their minds don’t want to shut down and potentially loose a great idea.

If there is a phrase that defines 4 it would be: solid as a rock. The four wants everything tidy and secure. No need for the latest and greatest techno toy when the one from five years ago still works fine. Forget the cell phone all together!</p><p>The Number 4 symbolizes hearth and home. Within this realm the 4 is very happy and very thoughtful. Here, tradition reins supreme. Everything in a 4's life serves some constructive purpose. This is not the number of fluff or frivolity.  It’s not surprising to know that the planet Uranus and the astrological sign of Taurus both come under the 4s domain. 4’s give new meaning to “bull headed”.</p><p>The mantra for the number 4 is, “hard work makes good magic.” This is the ultimate work-a-holic. They see the practicality in employment. 4;s give themselves to a task with a patience of a saint. No matter the obstacles they persevere. And when it comes to discussing any issue with a 4 you will find there’s no question of their honest opinion. Directness with words and responsibility for the results of their efforts are two things for which the 4 doesnt simply strive &#8212; they live it. Whatever the 4 achieves in this incarnation, they want it to last for generations to come.</p><p>4 represents truth and morality on a very profound level. There is nothing superficial here, nothing out of place and no breaking the rules. Unfortunately if you are a 4 that sometimes means turning down great opportunities because of your high standards. While that is certainly a laudable trait, life is not always accommodating and compromise isn;t your favorite word. On the up side, you have an amazing capacity for organization and following through on even the most tedious of tasks.</p><p>People with a turtle totem are often also 4s (surprise? Nah). Slow and steady wins the race. 4s hate being rushed. Methodology matters to the 4, and when you push too far too soon they become out-right grumpy or retreat into a shell. There is no such thing as “impulsive” or “spontaneous” in a 4s life, and you simply have to accept their comfort zone. While it comes across as restrictive, bear in mind that you will never find a more loyal friend or partner than a 4. </p><p>The world&#821

This is pretty accurate, although I do like being spontaneous so that's the only thing that doesn't apply to me. Other than that, it's a little creepy how right it is... :umomg: Thank you for this! :sendinglove:

• Love 1

🌟They flicker, flicker, flicker, but they ain't gonna shine like us 🌟

Is @BUWYGF still doing this? 

sun is in Pisces moon is in Gemini and Ascendant is in Cancer. I feel like my moon is how i really identify tbh 

my Myers Briggs is ENTP Enneagram is 8w7 and my hogwarts House is Gryffindor if any of those help lol (for HP stans my ilvermorny house is Thunderbird 🤓)

also my Chinese zodiac is the Metal Goat (G.O.A.T.) 

Also @Marcanthony I don’t know anything on numerology but I’m a 7 (after this post Covid diet I’m gonna be a 10)

On 7/8/2020 at 4:09 PM, BUWYGF said:

Hi fellow Virgo!!! I assume that you're fully aware of what a great sign Virgo is. You're well grounded, you know your goals, and you're extremely hard working. You find the sense of meaning in everything material - not because you're a spender, but because material brings you the feeling of safety and content. You need to make sure that everything around you works in order, and that nothing can catch you off guard. You're definitely VERY ambitious, because your combination is those of earth and fire signs - these are well known for their ambition, however, often for different reasons. You're clean, pedantic and always on point (slay!).

As for your ascendant, I must admit it works great with Virgo. As great as Virgo is, it can often limit us. It is not a risk taker, and without risk there's no prosperity. It is definitely not an adventurer sign either, but all of this is perfectly scaled with your Sagittarius! You want to be out in the world, you wish to see wonders and meet so many people to share experience and your beliefs with. This is where your Virgo jumps in - she will help you earn and save a lot of money, so your inner sagi will get the opportunity to enjoy what it needs. These two signs work like best buddies! 

Your moon in Aries only adds up to your Sag and Virgo, all three of your signs are know as being independent. So you have an insane need to always be on your own and rely on yourself only. Moreover, all three of your signs are known for their ambition and seeking for constant challenges! Thanks to Aries, you are brutally honest to people, and demand the same treatment from them. Naturally, this is enhanced by your Virgo as well, she also adores honesty more than anything. 

Overall: Your combination is quite amazing. You're a ball of fire who always wants to know more, see more, and experience more! A little piece of advice from me though, these signs often forget that they can be exhausting. You might feel tired from time to time and they could make you feel guilty for this - it's important that you shouldn't feel this way. Three energetic signs definitely drain you, so remember that you're just a human, and that you need to recharge your batteries. Use your inner sagittarius and go into the forest, inhale some fresh air, take a nap, and enjoy the greenery! :)

Omg thank you so much! I wasnt expecting such a  great analysis. It's like you knew me I'm shocked! ❤

I'm shook - I knew that Madonna was a Leo just like me, but I just found out that we share Moon signs too (Virgo). :ohmygawd: Ngl, that makes me so happy because she's my biggest idol (not so sure about today's Madonna, but still). :crying1: I'm kind of surprised, though - my Virgo Moon really quite mutes my Leo Sun (at least externally), but Madonna seems to be a true Leo through and through. :idkney:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, S0ggyBiscuit said:

Mine is 9. But I want a full reading

Sis i only know google:idkney:

Those with a Life Path Number 9 have gentle, caring voices in a world often filled with angry noise. As they walk through this incarnation they listen carefully to the people and the world around. This soul is one who acts only after they’ve gathered dependable information.</p><p>One of the most charming qualities of the 9 is their ability to take everything just as it is. Oh, yes, they want to right the world’s wrongs, but that’s different than accepting individuals. To the 9 a spirit is like a fingerprint, wholly unique to be explored. There will be times, however, that 9 finds the lack of spiritual ambition or the world’s inequity very frustrating. Here is one of 9s greatest challenges: is it time to step back and sojourn or should you stay and be the hand of karma.</p><p>Individuals in the 9s circle find that this person is wholly honest, sometimes to a fault. While they prefer diplomacy, some things simply are to the sage and there’s no questioning whether or not they&#8217;ve given you an honest opinion. This can be a hard pill to swallow but listen to teachings of Number 9. They are ahead of you on the road and already know the potholes.</p><p>Metaphysically the 9s life is all about culpability, forgiveness and giving aid. Even if it’s only a small corner of it, they will leave this earth plane better than it was before. This makes 9 somewhat difficult to grasp as most humans always look for the “what’s in it” angle. Someone who acts and reacts from a place of love is a rare soul who wears their motivations on their sleeves (which always seem rolled up and ready to work

The Tarot</a> depicts the 9 as a wise old man . One hand bears a lantern of sagacity that the lights the way, the other a staff of authority to steady his feet. </p><p>As he stands in the wastelands, he breathes a sigh. The burdens of the Shamans, the walker-between-worlds, sometime lead to reclusion. That moment of silence is also one of prayerfulness where the Hermit listens to the voice of the Divine, then returns to the world with that message. </p><p>To all around he represents the true Path of the Seeker that leads eventually to ascension. The danger with the Hermit, and indeed number 9, is the temptation to linger too long – to stay away – and as a result the 9 brings himself to a standstill.people born under 9s influence have an unquenchable desire to understand the Greater Mysteries. They will have a natural tendency to look within and above for answers in the mundane world. Such people may go to remote locations for to search their soul in the question for ultimate truths. They will likely do this several times in their lives as necessary to the new information they’re processing. </p><p>As a result 9 symbolizes sanctuary, contemplation and self-awareness.</p><p>9s are rarely consumed with worldly ways. They prefer the company of trees to people because they know exactly where the trees stand. It’s not surprising to find 9s living in undeveloped wilderness regions. This is not simply due to the need for regular solitude, but also so that unworthy people give up looking, while the soul who is ready does, indeed, find the teacher. </p><p>Additionally they can mete out the 9s propensity for charity, compassion and service from such locations without leaving themselves with no reserves. </p><p>9s always seek out the right, best answer. They use love and inspiration to drive solutions. People naturally want to put 9 in a position of authority – a place, we might add, that 9 doesn&#8217;t always enjoy. While it is easy for them to help others, asking for personal help is a whole other matter.</p><p>We find further evidence of 9s significance in various world faiths and myths. In China, 9 represents the magic and power of the dragon (who also has nine children). In Greece, the Muses who embody the great arts number 9. During the Middle Ages the Nine Worthies appear in stories characterizing nobility and honor. Finally in both Baha’i and Hindu faiths, 9 is completeness or perfection.</p><p>While the 9 may not see themselves as perfect, their soul is on a journey toward completeness. If they listen to the Voice of God and let their light shine, they will change everything they touch.

A bright optimist, this Destiny Number makes for a brave, hardy soul who isn&#8217;t afraid to walk alone. The on-going changes in life don’t seem to phase them, and no matter what happens they accept this incarnation with uncommon grace. </p><p>Once set to a task the 9 strives for positive completion. Those walls in the way? They’ll climb over, walk around or bash them down.</p><p>The 9 Destiny Number is the humanitarian. 9s have natural empathy and sympathy toward humankind’s lot. As a result, it’s not surprising to see 9 working a soup kitchen or a park clean up unexpectedly. They just show up and do the work, then leave as quietly as they came.</p><p>Throughout the life of a 9 in this incarnation they will illustrate their Spiritual Path through deeds more than words. The 9 is all about “walking the talk” and honor means something very near and dear. </p><p>When it comes to friends and family, unscrupulous people need not apply.

• Love 1