Rihanna is dropping a new skincare line!

• Exhale+

I have got some Rihanna news guys! :riha: an album, psssssh...obviously NOT (:orangu:)

Gurl, she will drop a new toothpaste line before dropping that damn album :pieceofwhat: 

However, with Rihannas powerful brand known as "Fenty", she is going to drop a new skincare line! :clicktina:

What do you guys think? Fenty skin coming to scalp our wigs? Lemme know :sendinglove:

Related:

rihanna-skin.jpg.566ab2ba203a9661a251707dd1999443.jpg

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Roxxy is acting sweet and innocent, but inside she is the pure evil

Can i put it on my d***? 

He wants a soft ‘cucumber’ I guess... 

Posted Images

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

The thread has 7 (now 8 with this one) comments just because of him :truthtea:

Still isnt main-paged :gagacrash:

wouldnt it sound cool if justin timber instead of naming his debut album "Justified" he would have named it Justinfied :rihannayas:

• Haha 3

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

Just now, Blackout2006 said:

Still isnt main-paged :gagacrash:

wouldnt it sound cool if justin timber instead of naming his debut album "Justified" he would have named it Justinfied :rihannayas:

I gave up with trying to make my threads main-paged. The staff just hates me :enigma:

• Haha 3
  • Exhale+
2 minutes ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

I gave up with trying to make my threads main-paged. The staff just hates me :enigma:

remember how badly they sabotaged you with your choose the britney album game :pieceofwhat:

• Love 1

remember how badly they sabotaged you with your choose the britney album game :pieceofwhat:

IKR! I wanted to make the game with only 3 rounds, but nooo, one of the staff pinned, featured my thread and commented “Make the game longer” and I did it. Then they sabotaged me. Look Whos Talking Now Reaction GIF

• Haha 2
  • Exhale+
Just now, MrPieceOfMe said:

IKR! I wanted to make the game with only 3 rounds, but nooo, one of the staff pinned, featured my thread and commented “Make the game longer” and I did it. Then they sabotaged me. Look Whos Talking Now Reaction GIF

omg yeah i remember that was ****-ton of shade :ohwut:

Well one of those staff has been cancelled and planning to colour his hair blonde and have his own witness 2.0 era :haha:

• Haha 2

Well one of those staff has been cancelled and planning to colour his hair blonde and have his own witness 2.0 era :haha:

Jordan? :enigma:

• Haha 1

Also Roxxy hates me. She always ignores my threads 

Angry Season 9 GIF by Shameless

• Haha 2
  • Exhale+
1 minute ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

Also Roxxy hates me. She always ignores my threads 

Angry Season 9 GIF by Shameless

Mine too :omgreallyney: but thats because of a fight we had...none needs to know about :selenerz:

• Haha 2