Would you be here for a Britney Deep House/UK Garage album?

I've been listening to a lot of UK Garage and 90s Deep House lately and something like this track would totally fit Britney. it's edgy, timeless and quite appealing. 

I wish Britney would make something inspired the 90s UK Garage/Deep House club scene. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

This is the direction BJ should have had if they wanted an EDM album. Or if they wanted to push the "personal" agenda, I would have done a side a/side b kind of thing, one with deep  house well done and the other with the gospel/alien tracks.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, NotLouTaylor said:

If Britney Jean and her instagram page weren't i don't see how this would be the final nail :hiii:

Locals don't know what we do about BritneyJean, they ate up Work *****. They however would hate this too. So yeah, it would literally kill her career. 

1 minute ago, ol123 said:

Locals don't know what we do about BritneyJean, they ate up Work *****. They however would hate this too. So yeah, it would literally kill her career. 

A bit dramatic dude, the lyrics in the OP may be tacky but the production is way more interesting than anything we've heard from Britney since like 2007