Who is bigger? Janet or Britney?

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Britney lol. This question is a joke. The only bigger celebrities with a bigger impact than her are probably MJ and Madonna. 

Janet is an amazing iconic legend and Britney is very influenced by her, but in terms of fame, Britney is the biggest artist, more famous. Britney is on MJ level when it comes to fame. 2007 is enough

Britney of course. Janet will always be in her Brother's shadow, dead or not. Britney is more popular outside the US than Janet.

Posted Images

• Exhale+

Although Janet is definitely an icon, she was never on Britney's level on fame :mhm: barely any pop star has tbh

• Love 7
  • Like 1

Janet Jackson is a legendary artist. Nobody can take away her success and impact on popular music HOWEVER, Britney Spears is most definitely the bigger artist globally in terms of popularity and even success.  

• Love 7
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, RussianFan said:

Britney sold more records so Britney

Janet sold more albums because she started way earlier then Britney, in a time where people bought much more albums.

Am I right?:hideous:

17 minutes ago, Needleney said:

Janet sold more albums because she started way earlier then Britney, in a time where people bought much more albums.

Am I right?:hideous:

Britney outsold Janet as I remember 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Britney is a global icon, Janet is amazing, but she's more known and relevant in the USA. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I'm a part of Generation Z and I've always known of Britney's existence as a pop star but I didn't know about Janet until I got into Britney's music so..... I'd say Britney is more famous.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
  • Exhale+

I think Janet was known more because she is a Jackson, she is an incredible dancer but I don't really see much love for her as opposed to Britney, which people still love till this day.

• Love 3
  • Like 5

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

5 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I think Janet was known more because she is a Jackson, she is an incredible dancer but I don't really see much love for her as opposed to Britney, which people still love till this day.

Agreed james franco wink GIF

• Love 2
  • Like 1