Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Former teacher turned into the First Female pedophile Mary Kay Latourna has died

https://people.com/crime/mary-kay-letourneau-died-of-cancer/?utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=peoplemag

It's one of the most controversial cases and if anything it did prove that even females can be child predators, Though The victim in this case married her and said he was in love and made the move. 

He initiated the whole thing. 

Rest in hell Mary

@Jordan Miller

First Female pedophile

:gtfo:

💃🏻 stan of all flop pop girlies 💃🏻

9 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

https://people.com/crime/mary-kay-letourneau-died-of-cancer/?utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=peoplemag

It's one of the most controversial cases and if anything it did prove that even females can be child predators, Though The victim in this case married her and said he was in love and made the move. 

He initiated the whole thing. 

Rest in hell Mary

@Jordan Miller

She already got two kids from him when he was 15? Whaaat?!:squint:

first female pedophile?

i have heard about so so so many cases of female teachers molesting students and other aunts step moms etc

hell it even happened in my highschool with the female gym teacher 

in conclusion the human race is ****ed and the end of the world should come sooner (dancing until then of course :deserves:

12 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

:gtfo:

4 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

first female pedophile?

She was obviously not the first one :nonono:

But yeah, I was just reading about this story right now. The way her child abuse was romanticized by the media :icant2:, and it's precisely People magazine who Rolling Stone criticize in this article I was reading:

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/mary-kay-letourneau-vili-fualauu-relationship-media-child-rape-tryst-1025466/?fbclid=IwAR2RBR7r3G0jXyeg32H1kBGSv3jWbRm8I1xEMj-vtwaD0_ZtIqfv-ZHVhT4

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

This whole situation was ****ed up. Idk what to think about it. Mostly due to way it endes aka him marrying her. From what I have seen in their interviews,it looked like he suffered from Stockholm syndrome and she was this weird *** psycho lady. Than again I might be wrong.

• Love 1
  • Like 1