Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump: We're not closing. We'll never close.

Recommended Posts

I don’t like Trump, but he does have a point. :yaknow:
How much longer can we keep the country on lockdown? Unemployment is at 14.7%, the highest it has been since the Great Depression, and 20.7 million people have lost their jobs.


As much as I’d like everyone to stay home, many can’t afford to.

  • Love 1
  • Like 3

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Towelney said:

I don’t like Trump, but he does have a point. :yaknow:
How much longer can we keep the country on lockdown? Unemployment is at 14.7%, the highest it has been since the Great Depression, and 20.7 million people have lost their jobs.


As much as I’d like everyone to stay home, many can’t afford to.

I understand that, too. But keeping the country open, putting the American people at further risk... for money? He doesn't care about American citizens. He cares about the mighty dollar. It's tough though yes because people also need income. 

  • Love 3
  • Dislike 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Towelney said:

I don’t like Trump, but he does have a point. :yaknow:
How much longer can we keep the country on lockdown? Unemployment is at 14.7%, the highest it has been since the Great Depression, and 20.7 million people have lost their jobs.


As much as I’d like everyone to stay home, many can’t afford to.

you can't you use your money in your grave 

source.gif 

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

you can't you use your money in your grave 

source.gif 

I understand your point. Truly.
What I meant was that some people can’t afford to stay at home. How are they going to be able buy food and water if they have no more income? 
 

The situation sucks either way :wontcry:

(And I hope we can keep this discussion peaceful ☺️)

  • Love 3
  • Like 2

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I understand that, too. But keeping the country open, putting the American people at further risk... for money? He doesn't care about American citizens. He cares about the mighty dollar. It's tough though yes because people also need income. 

More ppl will be ruined (financially,emotionally in every way) with complete economic crash. Most WW countries can't handle 1 more month of quarantine,let alone till vaccine is created.

I hate this orange beast but I agree with him on this one. Everyone should be careful,if you feel sick stay inside,avoid ur o parents/grandparents if u can. If you know someone is in critical category avoid him/her as well. And let's move on with this bs ffs 

 

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I understand that, too. But keeping the country open, putting the American people at further risk... for money? He doesn't care about American citizens. He cares about the mighty dollar. It's tough though yes because people also need income. 

The longer the country is closed the less it will be able to recover. The US relies on capitalism, and at one point its a fact that more people will die from unemployment than from the virus. It's not about Trump caring about money, he doesn't make money in the white house, it's literally about people's lives. Depression, lack of money to buy food and closing of small businesses will kill WAY more people than the virus ever will. So to be fair, he is caring about the people, he's looking at the bigger picture.

  • Love 3
  • Dislike 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Towelney said:

I understand your point. Truly.
What I meant was that some people can’t afford to stay at home. How are they going to be able buy food and water if they have no more income? 
 

The situation sucks either way :wontcry:

(And I hope we can keep this discussion peaceful ☺️)

Ppl seem to not understand this. We are gonna have much bigger problems than Covid on our hands if we reach complete economic crash. 

  • Love 2
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, EasyThere said:

Ppl seem to not understand this. We are gonna have much bigger problems than Covid on our hands if we reach complete economic crash. 

It’s a crappy situation all around :wontcry:

#Screaming20s


🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

Share this post


Link to post

Maybe it just me, but people been out of quarantine since the beginning of may & it has never closed since. I think if everything was close for a month. We wouldn’t have this issue we face now. The virus is worst now than it was when it first came out. 

Share this post


Link to post

Very simple ,in this world, money , is more important than human lives , especially for Trump ........ Sadly :decisions:

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Maybe it just me, but people been out of quarantine since the beginning of may & it has never closed since. I think if everything was close for a month. We wouldn’t have this issue we face now. The virus is worst now than it was when it first came out. 

We were closed from march till mid May iver here in Bosnia. With curfew and all other Bs. And now we apparently have another wave with more cases than in March. There is no way of stopping this crap

Share this post


Link to post

Heres comes :meltdown:...

Exhale-War XIII

Politics is coming (again)

:walkin:

 

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, Towelney said:

(And I hope we can keep this discussion peaceful ☺️)

Ha, you think? :gagasmile:

See the trump supporters coming into this thread and turning it into another war zone :leaving:

Before things get messed up, (sorry @Slayer boo)

Lock this thread :martini:

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Ha, you think? :gagasmile:

See the trump supporters coming into this thread and turning it into another war zone :leaving:

Before things get messed up, (sorry @Slayer boo)

Lock this thread :martini:

I have a bad feeling this will turn into a bloodbath, too :katyfrog:

740C9612-F764-455A-9E1F-B04031D20FAE.png.ce802bbf75911b259b9e50e7d9aefa5e.png


🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Towelney said:

I have a bad feeling this will turn into a bloodbath, too :katyfrog:

740C9612-F764-455A-9E1F-B04031D20FAE.png.ce802bbf75911b259b9e50e7d9aefa5e.png

OMG I LOVE YOU TOWELNEY :hahaha:

Share this post


Link to post

I understand the logic of both sides, but like Jordan said, he's in it for himself and the other 1%. You can't ignore that the only people that have benefited during this pandemic is the wealthy. While we cheered ONE $1200 stimulus check, they cheered millions more in their pockets to "help" their business, all the while the poor and middle continue to die off at the expense of making them MORE money. It's a money's game, and sunformatunely, the majority of us are just pawns, sacrificial and replaceable. 

If other countries were able to do it, and have now been cleared of new cases, we could too. But of course we have clowns that are only thinking about themselves and think they are above the rest. So we will continue to lose this battle.

Share this post


Link to post

He doesn’t care if we die. Anyone who votes for this man in November is an idiot. Go ahead and give me warning points.

real housewives nene GIF by RealityTVGIFsi said what i said nene leakes GIF

  • Love 3
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...