Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Charlie Puth enjoys a solo dinner date in the "Girlfriend" music video

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Your lessons 

:shameless:

This song it’s worth a whole lesson. I’ll consider it in the future. I will use the brainstorming method because it’s about critical thinking. :tiffdrink:

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Style. said:

@IonutM Roxxy e mea. De când drq ești în Exhale? :kylie: Pari nou. 

Din 2017 si intram aproape zilnic, dar nu prea postam pt ca n-aveam timp cu facultatea:tina:


🎶Somebody come get this man🎶 I think he got lost in my DMs🎶 I think he wanna be way more than friends 🎶

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Style. said:

@IonutM Roxxy e mea. De când drq ești în Exhale?  Pari nou. 

OMG this is too deep for me now. I literally only understood the first sentence. :yesokay:


🦄 💛🧡💜

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, IonutM said:

DIn 2017 dar nu prea postam ca n-aveam timp cu facultatea:tina:

Ahhh, eu de prin 2012/2013. In 2016 am făcut o pauza.... la ce cacat s-a întâmplat cu Make Me și Glory. Mai bine nu.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

OMG this is too deep for me now. I literally only understood the first sentence. :yesokay:

It is never too deep. :shameless:

 

  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Style. said:

Ahhh, eu de prin 2012/2013. In 2016 am făcut o pauza.... la ce cacat s-a întâmplat cu Make Me și Glory. Mai bine nu.

Pai eu in 2012/2013 eram cam mic sa fiu asa fan înrăit Britney😂 In 2016 cand a lansat SP am devenit fan si dupa cand cautam vești despre 3rd single am dat de exhale:kylie: the rest is history


🎶Somebody come get this man🎶 I think he got lost in my DMs🎶 I think he wanna be way more than friends 🎶

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, IonutM said:

Pai eu in 2012/2013 eram cam mic sa fiu asa fan înrăit Britney😂 In 2016 cand a lansat SP am devenit fan si dupa cand cautam vești despre 3rd single am dat de exhale:kylie: the rest is history

🤣🤣🤣 haha, nice. Eu de la Circus m-am îndrăgostit de ea și pe la Femme Fatale am început sa caut informații. Eram și eu micuț, dar așa a fost sa fie. 😊

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, BabyBabyBay said:

HOW IS THIS THREAD STILL GOING :orangu:

We are waiting for “Girlfriend” to go platinum:jj:


🎶Somebody come get this man🎶 I think he got lost in my DMs🎶 I think he wanna be way more than friends 🎶

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, BabyBabyBay said:

HOW IS THIS THREAD STILL GOING :orangu:

The power of Charlie knows no limit :shameless: we won’t rest until it charts on the Hot 100. Get to streaming :explainlol:


                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, IonutM said:

We are waiting for “Girlfriend” to go platinum:jj:

See you in like 2024 then? :frenchy:

9 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

The power of Charlie knows no limit :shameless: we won’t rest until it charts on the Hot 100. Get to streaming :explainlol:

I'm in the UK, I'm of no help to this (seemingly helpless) cause :yesokay:

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, BabyBabyBay said:

See you in like 2024 then? :frenchy:

I'm in the UK, I'm of no help to this (seemingly helpless) cause :yesokay:

Seemingly helpless? :gloriascary:


                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...