Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Which Taylor album do you prefer?

Mine is Reputation

Jennifer Lopez Dancing GIF by NBC World Of Dance

I dont like Lover at all and 1989 is kinda overrated.

taylor.jpg

i really like Femme Fatale :pieceofwhat:

jk :cheese:

why is dis on Britney section though? but 1989 is my answer and the correct answer

• Haha 3
  • Like 3

My favorite is Reputation. :tiffdrink: I like the dark sound.

• Love 2
  • Like 3

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

Reputation / 1989

and then Lover :tiffanynod: only Cruel Summer was somewhat memorable :ipass:

1989 will forever be her best. But regarding the other two, Reputation hands down. Lover doesn’t sound complete and some of the songs sound like she recorded them inside of a jar of peanut butter. Plus, reputation has one of my favorite Taylor songs “dancing with our hands tied”

Everything about lover seemed cheap to me except for the videos. And I HATE the lover cover 

• Love 5
  • Like 2

Lyrics: Lover > reputation > 1989

Production: reputation > 1989 > Lover

Cohesiveness: reputation > 1989 > Lover

Vocals: reputation > 1989 > Lover

Replay Value: reputation > 1989 > Lover

My favorite is Reputation is the most consistent album she has released. And i enjoy all the songs, i think they were maturing Taylor, where as her new album is kind of a step backwards imo

Even tho I own the cd of reputation and lover

I prefer 1989

2 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

1989 will forever be her best. But regarding the other two, Reputation hands down. Lover doesn’t sound complete and some of the songs sound like she recorded them inside of a jar of peanut butter. Plus, reputation has one of my favorite Taylor songs “dancing with our hands tied”

Everything about lover seemed cheap to me except for the videos. And I HATE the lover cover 

Dancing with our hands tied is an all time fav 🤍🤍🤍🤍

2 minutes ago, Style. said:

Dancing with our hands tied is an all time fav 🤍🤍🤍🤍

So underrated! 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I was such a stan during 1989. High quality music, extraordinary music videos and Taylor at her peak. That was a moment in my teen years! I was so in love with the song and video for Style that I had to steal it as my exhale username. :bsass:

4 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

So underrated! 

I really thought Taylor would make it as a single, but the whole era had a messy rollout. I hate the Delicate video, a shame. 

Just now, Style. said:

I really thought Taylor would make it as a single, but the whole era had a messy rollout. I hate the Delicate video, a shame. 

I hated delicate in general. It sounded like they tried to remake “wildest dreams” but it didn’t work.

2 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

I hated delicate in general. It sounded like they tried to remake “wildest dreams” but it didn’t work.

They tried it tho. But I find it more than OKAY, the video was a total mess. :beynah: Literally every pop star and their mom tried to do at least one chore a la Maddie Ziegler. 

Alright I gave it some thought and am finally ready to admit to myself that Reputation is the superior record. :peasants:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Lover then Reputation and then 1989 but they are ALL really good! I love False God, Death By a Thousand Cuts on Lover the most, Getaway Car and Call It What You Want on Rep and I Wish You Would and Style on 1989.

Reputation was her grown up record and she went back to her critically acclaimed image and sound, The cost. The gays who loved the adult Taylor swift that was relatable for once left when she became the mommy approved pop star..