#BUYOVERPROTECTEDONITUNES 7/22/20

On @britneyspears next court day (JULY 22,2020) the Brit Army will be purchasing Overprotected to make it number one and bring awarness to her situation. SPREAD THE WORD ‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️ #FreeBritney #Buyoverprotectedonitunes

britney-make-me-original-video-1024x576.

• Love 7
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On @britneyspears next court day (JULY 22,2020) the Brit Army will be purchasing Overprotected to make it number one and bring awarness to her situation. SPREAD THE WORD ‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️ #Free

I'm not against streaming or buying her music, because like some of u already explained the money going for her team is minimal... My problem with the whole thing is her team milking our support, like

stop funding her team. This is ridiculous 

• Super Moderators
1 minute ago, Mattyj7883 said:

You know it!!  I think my cooking comes out better because of it too. 

We been knew. And I repay you by eating what you serve me with a lot of enthusiasm of course. :chrissy:

• Love 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Exhale+

Overprotected is one half of my stan songs (the other is (You Drive Me) Crazy), so I would love to do this... but doesn't this kind of defeat the purpose? Why should we support her team, especially on that day?

• Love 2
  • Like 1

And I carry the flame and I play my part as long as he's calling, calling my captive heart ⛓❤

Maybe for those of us that still have CDs (:tiffcackle:) or MP3 files from iTunes (:tiffcackle:) we can just play those... even though it’d defeat the purpose of a streaming party. But at least playing it those ways prevents streaming money going to Loucifer or Jamie :queenflopga:

• Haha 2
  • Super Moderators
5 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

Overprotected is one half of my stan songs (the other is (You Drive Me) Crazy)

Taste!

tenor.gif

• Love 2

🦄 💛🧡💜

2 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Maybe for those of us that still have CDs (:tiffcackle:) or MP3 files from iTunes (:tiffcackle:) we can just play those... even though it’d defeat the purpose of a streaming party. But at least playing it those ways prevents streaming money going to Loucifer or Jamie :queenflopga:

Is it bad that I have both?  :imacat:

• Love 2