TikTok banned in the US starting this Sunday

• Exhale+
5 minutes ago, Towelney said:

:pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

:fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

3 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

My younger siblings are gonna be so sad. Guess they'll have to get a hobby and a job now :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Sarcasm aside. I hope folks understand that all of our apps are collecting data on us. Its one of the reason I quit Social Media. I got tired of seeing things on my timeline that I was looking at on other websites. So creepy! 

Exactly. Let alone the bad effects it has on your mental health and just general well-being. :hiii_britney_wave_glory_2016_waving_hello:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my title "Trump is coming for TikTok wig" was better 

Good. That app is ****ed. The way it allows very young children to be used as content. I saw this on twitter yesterday and attached was literally a tiktok of like a guy in his 20's getting like a 7 ye

Posted Images

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, Yasux33x said:

Im sorry but after seeing a guy commit suicide on there I am not against this choice. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Excuse Me What GIF

omg really?

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

*~Living Legend You Can Look But Don't Touch :cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick:~*

• Exhale+
8 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

:fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

Exactly. Let alone the bad effects it has on your mental health and just general well-being. :hiii_britney_wave_glory_2016_waving_hello:

Im actually going to write a thread about this. I am much happier without FB and Insta. I do have snapchat but i only have my family and closest friends on there. I barely use it though.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

*~Living Legend You Can Look But Don't Touch :cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick:~*

• Exhale+
15 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Im actually going to write a thread about this. I am much happier without FB and Insta. I do have snapchat but i only have my family and closest friends on there. I barely use it though.

That's amazing! Fully support you! Good job! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Exhale+
28 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

poor Gen Zumba :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

The behavior you exhibited today was boomer-like; the boomer jumped out :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Spoiler

JK :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Spoiler

Honesty, I get why it’s being banned. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: #InLovingMemoryOfTikTok

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

• Twitter Team
1 minute ago, Towelney said:

The behavior you exhibited today was boomer-like; the boomer jumped out :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Hide contents

JK :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Hide contents

Honesty, I get why it’s being banned. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: #InLovingMemoryOfTikTok

i am seventeen :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

tumblr_p4bmadc79h1tw89w1o8_250.gifv

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Exhale+
10 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

i am seventeen :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

tumblr_p4bmadc79h1tw89w1o8_250.gifv

I thought you were in your twenties :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

• Super Moderators

:awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Exhale+

According to my younger siblings...current users can still use it after Sunday but you won’t be able to download the app after sunday :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: i wonder if it will still work once you need to update though :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: