Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Not A Girl @ AMAs 2002

This is live or pre-recorded? I always thought it was live but watching closely now I think it's pre-recorded, just look at her mouth and also her face is not struggling enough when she usually does this song live.

Justin at the end tho :straddle:

I totally get you. I see the moments where you may think she's lipsyncing.

But I still think this is live because that bridge is atrocious. :imacat:

🦄 💛🧡💜

18 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I totally get you. I see the moments where you may think she's lipsyncing.

But I still think this is live because that bridge is atrocious. :imacat:

Yup this is live. Whenever she lipped this song was pure CD vocals ala POMney.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Her backing singers during this promo era were tragic off key mess 

uF1isew.gif

1 minute ago, EasyThere said:

Yup this is live. Whenever she lipped this song was pure CD vocals ala POMney.

Yeah totally. Like, it just don't make sense that they would have her re-record the song and not make her singing the best. Might as well use the cd vocals instead. :makeup:

🦄 💛🧡💜

3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Yeah totally. Like, it just don't make sense that they would have her re-record the song and not make her singing the best. Might as well use the cd vocals instead. :makeup:

Yup. Yup. Yup.

They did do tragic pre recorded vocals for her tours so she sounds live. But ofc they won't do that on live television. They might as well turn her mic on and let her butcher the song well live :makeup:

She was killing those live vocals :gobaby: The background singers on the other hand :teigen:

Also, can we just take a minute to acknowledge how beautiful she looks here. The Britney era was something else :crying4:

• Love 5
  • Like 1

💋 French fingertips, red lips, ***** is dangerous 💋

100% live and she looked amazing that day :crying1:

Yeah this was definitely live cause of her voice cracking near the end of the song lol.

Man this is SUCH an underrated performance and its a shame cause she's actually singing live and not lipsyncing like usual

For me it belongs to the top 10 performances by her! 

This has always been a favorite of mine. She looked stunning. I remember watching it live. 
that said I’ve seen this a million times and she 100% did not do that high note live. You can hear playback and they cut away from her. 

It’s live.. And she looks angelic there <3

back vocalist are mess but she had the worst in “don’t let me the last to know”.. 

I watched it once and they hurt my ears.. I can never watch that again

That is a gorgeous performance and I am so glad it exists in a world where there is a real lack of Britney live vocal performances. 

It's fully live, as others have said. So great to finally have it in this quality, I think the performance itself is a bit overrated vocally, though. She had a tendency to hit some of the lines really sharp when singing this song live.. especially the "I used to think, I had the answers", "life doesn't always go my way." This one is really underrated, she just seems more comfortable and singing in a slightly lower key/octave as well.