Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Lady Gaga was actually hated in high school. A Facebook group was created to denounce her dreams..

Recommended Posts

D0R3K-LWkAEqccE?format=jpg&name=900x900


We all have been bullied at one point in our existence.

As a gay man who was out by the sixth grade in '96... if you say you weren't I'm calling you a liar.

But none of us had a Facebook group that basically said the dream we wanted wouldn't happen.

Lady Gaga had a secret, private group on Facebook called "Stefani Germanotta, you will never be famous."

Even in high school she was already bullied. It's no secret she was on one of the hottest tv shows at the time, The Sopranos, which added fuel to the fire. 

I went back to the group. The title didn't change,  but the group's motto did "J/K we love you lady gaga"

So Stefani's biggest revenge did indeed happen she became famous. :firega:

gaga-hs.jpg.37691f6d974e43710238bf4067e26ab7.jpg

  • Love 3
  • Dislike 2
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I went to a progressive performing arts school so thank God I could be out and not bullied for it. 

And that Facebook group isn't real. It shows it was made in 2016. Gaga graduated in like 2003 or 2004.

  • Love 2
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Neneleaks said:

I went to a progressive performing arts school so thank God I could be out and not bullied for it. 

And that Facebook group isn't real. It shows it was made in 2016. Gaga graduated in like 2003 or 2004.

Ya Im sure this would be a much huger story if it were real.

People live for "proving them all wrong" success stories, it seems extremely unlikely that this one would be passed over...

  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, DonoDotto said:

Ya Im sure this would be a much huger story if it were real.

People live for "proving them all wrong" success stories, it seems extremely unlikely that this one would be passed over...

We exactly. Gaga claims to have endured every socially conscience thing that is trending. Black Lives Matters is the first movement she hasn't latched on to as a victim. I like some of her music but she plays the victim as well as Taylor Swift.

Share this post


Link to post

I remember when this became a meme :billie:

Share this post


Link to post

I had someone make fake Xanga of me in high school and one of my friends found out it was a girl at school who was using my pictures and typing as if she were me.  My friend tried to fight her lol She then claimed it was because she had a crush on me but would not talk to me about it.  I never saw anything on it besides the pictures someone took of me in the hall at school.  I was such a boring kid but there were so many rumors about me. 

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Neneleaks said:

We exactly. Gaga claims to have endured every socially conscience thing that is trending. Black Lives Matters is the first movement she hasn't latched on to as a victim. I like some of her music but she plays the victim as well as Taylor Swift.

I appreciate Gaga's talent, but it's irritating how she always plays the victim, like she had worst life ever, but now she's successful and rich, but still unhappy OF COURSE :tiffeyeroll:
(and I believe the fibromyalgia is fake, so she could end world tour and start more profitable Vegas residency. She found perfect disease, unseeable and unprovable :imacat:)

  • Love 1
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

:weusay: okay this is a kii.

I kinda think Lady Gaga was a snob in high school. She was born into a privileged family and I can only imagine her saying “don’t talk to me, I’m going to a star one day.”

IDK. I don’t think she was a sweet angel in high school and I still don’t. But I do know that “rain on me” is a BOP

twerk gif GIF

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

Facebook was not around when she was in High School.

Edit: this was when she was in college 

Original: Ooooooh you’re right! Now I’m giving her the side eye. Did she come up with this group herself so she can play victim and get sympathy?

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Eating GIF

Share this post


Link to post

Im a 110% sure this was made up! She’s such an attention seeking drama queen! I cant remember how many times she brought up her “sexual assault” in order to promote her stuff in the past 10 years. She was always privileged and rich, far from the underdog victim she tries to sell!

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

I appreciate Gaga's talent, but it's irritating how she always plays the victim, like she had worst life ever, but now she's successful and rich, but still unhappy OF COURSE :tiffeyeroll:
(and I believe the fibromyalgia is fake, so she could end world tour and start more profitable Vegas residency. She found perfect disease, unseeable and unprovable :imacat:)

Not faker than the hip replacement or “constant pain” hahahaha

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Edit: this was when she was in college 

Original: Ooooooh you’re right! Now I’m giving her the side eye. Did she come up with this group herself so she can play victim and get sympathy?

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Eating GIF

She always said she was bullied in High School, but with her demeanor on Boiling Points I have a real hard time buying that storyline.

 

Either way she has her success and Chromatica is a bop.

Share this post


Link to post

Im so confused, I thought she was very poor before her career? Like she lives in a poor neighborhood and they always go to club or smth and she also does? Is she rich or poor? :decisions:

Share this post


Link to post

 

5 minutes ago, Mmmm Papi said:

Im so confused, I thought she was very poor before her career? Like she lives in a poor neighborhood and they always go to club or smth and she also does? Is she rich or poor? :decisions:

She Grew up upper middle class standards in the 90s..

Share this post


Link to post
38 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Edit: this was when she was in college 

6 minutes ago, Mmmm Papi said:

Im so confused, I thought she was very poor before her career? Like she lives in a poor neighborhood and they always go to club or smth and she also does? Is she rich or poor? :decisions:

 

When she was 17, she started learning at Tisch School of the Arts, super expensive and prestigous university (Childish Gambino, Adam Sandler, Alec Baldwin, Martin Scorsese, and many other famous people graduated same school) 
Soooooo who was denouncing her dreams? Other artists? Who paid for her education if she was poor? :imacat:

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...