Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Internet has mixed reactions regarding Sia's performance of "Chandelier" on TikTok

Sia caught flack for her mini performance of "Chandelier" on TikTok. 

It appears to be a super difficult song to tackle, even if it's her own creation. Her vibrato sounds awesome in parts, other times it's nails to a chalkboard.

I love that music can evoke so much emotion :jj:  

sia-tiktok.jpg.2ab712d42479b9d8f30de166eae50553.jpg

Related:

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

ATTN: just a reminder that sia doesn’t deserve sympathy over this since she shaded Britney Spears when Perfume flopped.

Real Housewives No GIF by Robert E Blackmon

To be fair, Chandelier is not an easy song to sing. Believe me. :imacat:

• Haha 2
  • Like 5

🦄 💛🧡💜

I love SIA, IMO not her best vocal performance of the song. Still better than more than half of us I'm sure, maybe someone from her team could be like "let's try that again" ? idk who cares. Also didn't know she shaded Britney Idk I thought they were friends because they worked together and related the on the whole fame thing.  

I always find I don’t sing my best when I’m sitting down.  That could be it.  That’s such a challenging song too.  katy perry met gala 2019 GIF by E!

9 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

How do you manage to be the first comment on my topics and they're always trying to cancel whoever I'm writing about :chrissy:

Jordan, we’re on good terms I thought. Sia did in fact shade Britney over perfume. That’s a fact. I’m just spreading the facts. I’m pretty sure there’s even a thread from years ago about this very topic

:jl:

I’m going to blame her posture and having her knee up to her chest. The ironic thing is that a lot of singers like...Selena Gomez or Charli XCX can’t even touch this performance :ohreallylol:

11 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I’m going to blame her posture and having her knee up to her chest. The ironic thing is that a lot of singers like...Selena Gomez or Charli XCX can’t even touch this performance :ohreallylol:

Don’t come for Charlie :didilie:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

Just let me give you one last test, is that a sin? https://soundcloud.com/jacod

giphy-downsized.gif

Maybe it's because she can't hear herself with that wig :yaknow: 

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

She always performs this amazingly. Idk what happened and why they posted it oy