Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chung Ha - "Play" (music video)

This bit*h served us a full course meal!

Visuals - check

Insane bop single - check

Her vocals - check

Amazing dancing - check

Hot both male and female dancers - check

****ing genius! Slay mama she saved the summer. chung.jpg.5e9756e4099aba507853dbf0ff5e6151.jpg

3 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I'm FED. :snort:

As you should be, this is a buffet:duadance:

It's ok, but she's released better. There's been so many amazing releases lately that this one just pales in comparison. The MV is gorgeous as always, though. :straddle: #StreamStayTonight :chrissy:

💃🏻 stan of all flop pop girlies 💃🏻

1 minute ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

:ohmygawd:

I love how you always hit me with some flawless kpop bops on my threads, thank you :ramona:

5 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

I love how you always hit me with some flawless kpop bops on my threads, thank you :ramona:

It came out today. It's like... Borderline ******** material even though I'm gay. :ohmygawd: However, don't you think that's a bit of an uncomfortable amount of queerbaiting? Like, if one of the members turned out to be gay, they would get blacklisted from the industry, but when faux lesbianism is used as a prop, it's totally fine and acceptable. :heresthetea: Idk, maybe I'm just reading into this too much. :idkney: The song is amazing, though. I love a good beat drop, but I think purely instrumental choruses are tired, so this is the best of both worlds. The dubstep elements are so cool. :straddle:

1 minute ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

It came out today. It's like... Borderline ******** material even though I'm gay. :ohmygawd: However, don't you think that's a bit of an uncomfortable amount of queerbaiting? Like, if one of the members turned out to be gay, they would get blacklisted from the industry, but when faux lesbianism is used as a prop, it's totally fine and acceptable. :heresthetea: Idk, maybe I'm just reading into this too much. :idkney: The song is amazing, though. I love a good beat drop, but I think purely instrumental choruses are tired, so this is the best of both worlds. The dubstep elements are so cool. :straddle:

I don't think you're reading into it too much. Its true that lesbianism is heavily promoted in kpop lately, I mean just look at G-Idle's Oh My God, the song is literally about a girl fingering another girl :orangu: and it's a ******* masterpiece.

On the other hand, boybands don't do this on vids, however there were a lot of cases where the members would kiss for some eye candy, or borderline behave like they are a couple :gloria: I feel like kpop is very homophobic in that sense, as in, not liking homosexuality but using it for promotional and moneymaking purposes. Disgusting if you ask me :hideous:

If you want more bops:

The MV is crazy awesome too. :mimiclap:

And this song from their new album too. Like, the pre-chorus genuinely makes me feel things (it's something about the emotional melody), but then the beat drop makes me want to bop my bussy on the floor. Listen with good headphones. :straddle: