Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is Britney becoming TikTok famous?

(edited)

Her last iconic instagram video dancing to Blinding Lights got posted on TikTok too and it got huge reactions. It has almost 1mil likes and 9mil views, with lots of shares and comments in only 2 days.:gloriascary:

https://www.tiktok.com/@britneyspears/video/6844989705151319301?lang=en

Also, her past videos are not doing bad either, considering how out of touch her tiktoks are:jl:

I think this is a good sign because TikTok is one of the hottest promotion ways, getting in contact with a wider audience, especially the younger generation. She should really take this serious for the new era(IF there's one and TikTok is still current :jl:)

Look at how Jason Derulo changed the industry with his jaw-dropping videos.:disbelief:FB_IMG_1593939853532.jpg.b07309eee826ffc2b6087f67c024158c.jpg

Edited by Roxxy
Featured. TEEHEE 💛🧡💜

🎶Somebody come get this man🎶 I think he got lost in my DMs🎶 I think he wanna be way more than friends 🎶

I mean, the fact that this got more than double the streams for Mood Ring which is supposedly a "new song from Britney Spears" to the general public.

C853DF68-806F-45BB-9A77-88919E1E4280.gif

#QueenOfTikTok :imacat:

• Love 7
  • Haha 2

🦄 💛🧡💜

The reception has been actually INSANE

I absolutely didn't expect people still cared about her and even though I feel a great deal of them are making fun of her or being sarcastic they still are bringing attention to her and her case nonetheless

Just look at the numbers, the original video on Twitter has nearly 8 million views too

55 minutes ago, Angels970 said:

Why she can’t put mood ring instead of The weekend song :lessons:

9m views in two days is a huge number

:tiffanycries:

Well actually Blinding Lights is very hot rn and it contributed a lot to get the video viral.

Anyway, an interesting TikTok with MR playing would’ve helped the song A LOT to chart:cheese:

🎶Somebody come get this man🎶 I think he got lost in my DMs🎶 I think he wanna be way more than friends 🎶

One comment said “I never know what she’s doing, but as long as she’s having fun.”  I don’t know what to make of that..:imacat:

I think Britney is kind of seen as a joke to Gen Z kids. I only say this because where I work there’s a lot of younger adults and none of them really know who britney is. At large, they don’t know her hits too well and the biggest thing that sticks out is 2007.  :crying1:
They don’t know Blackout or her VMAs. All they know is Toxic and the Femme Fatale Tour.  :juggingu:
A girl I work with is 18 and all she knew was that “some popstar had a really big meltdown in 2007.” But she didn’t know it was Brit. The kids today just don’t know. They dont know her music and have no idea how fabulous she is. It’s so sad!  :yasqueen: 

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

If you can't say I LOVE YOU, then say nothing at all...

I was at a party last night with people who aren't fans, they talked about her insta videos I was very surprised ! (well they also said she was very mentally unwell tht wasn't cool) but they really enjoy her videos

30 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

One comment said “I never know what she’s doing, but as long as she’s having fun.”  I don’t know what to make of that..:imacat:

I think Britney is kind of seen as a joke to Gen Z kids. I only say this because where I work there’s a lot of younger adults and none of them really know who britney is. At large, they don’t know her hits too well and the biggest thing that sticks out is 2007.  :crying1:
They don’t know Blackout or her VMAs. All they know is Toxic and the Femme Fatale Tour.  :juggingu:
A girl I work with is 18 and all she knew was that “some popstar had a really big meltdown in 2007.” But she didn’t know it was Brit. The kids today just don’t know. They dont know her music and have no idea how fabulous she is. It’s so sad!  :yasqueen: 

There's YouTube channel called kids react or something.

they're little kids not even 16 and most of them know her songs

once they did a Britney vs xtina or 90s-2000s thing and they knew all the Britney songs but no one else's

55 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Where do you live? For the Indian Gen Zers, so many of the younger people know who Britney is! :umomg:

Maybe because they have millenial sisters who told them who britney is, or the teachers because the teachers are big fans of britney :yaknow:

2 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

What, really? Probably every Gen Z (in the UK at least) knows the Britney Spears and her music. We were brought up with almost all of her hits, after all :weirdmeout:

3 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Where do you live? For the Indian Gen Zers, so many of the younger people know who Britney is! :umomg:

Maybe because they have millenial sisters who told them who britney is, or the teachers because the teachers are big fans of britney :yaknow:

I live in the states, in the south. Britney is incredibly underrepresented here. 

If you can't say I LOVE YOU, then say nothing at all...

38 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I live in the states, in the south. Britney is incredibly underrepresented here. 

In the freakin south!? :umomg: where britney was born? :calculating:

How is that poss-:idgi:

They should better that the freakin princess of pop originated from here :girlwhat:

I-

:icant:

I don’t know why it’s such a shock to you guys that Gen Z know about her. :yaknow:

We all grew up with Circus/FF/S&S/Work Beach. 

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

1 minute ago, Towelney said:

I don’t know why it’s such a shock to you guys that Gen Z know about her. :yaknow:

We all grew up with Circus/FF/S&S/Work Beach. 

Right? I mean I was 7 when Baby came out so idk why people are shocked that people born in 2001 would’ve been 7 when Circus came out :janet:

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Right? I mean I was 7 when Baby came out so idk why people are shocked that people born in 2001 would’ve been 7 when Circus came out :janet:

mte!

If her team started targeting Gen Z’s nostalgia, it would give her a large boost in popularity.

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀