Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kanye West is running for President of the United States

kanye-president.jpg.2e975dd199ef013bfdae39a2700a6229.jpg

Update:

Kanye West dropped out of the race to be come President. 

“He’s out,” said Steve Kramer, a member of West’s campaign team.

Kramer did not specify West’s reasons for allegedly withdrawing, but said he’d “let [Intelligencer] know what I know once I get all our stuff cancelled.”

Earlier:

Kanye West announced he's running for President in 2020. 

It's unclear if he's joking or not, but I have a sneaking suspicion he is dead serious.

"We must now realize the promise of America by trusting God, unifying our vision and building our future," he said. "I am running for president of the United States 🇺🇸! #2020VISION"

You may recall Kanye originally said he' run for President in 2024. 

"When I run for president in 2024, we would've created so many jobs that I'm not going to run, I'm going to walk," he said last year.

It appears he's impatient. 

Are YOU voting for Kanye?

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

For real?! :orangu:

But omg I would die if his campaign jingle would be Touch the Sky.

:yesplease::scalped::mae::blast::yasqueen:

Just imagine if he ran with that song... it would be perfect. :ohmygawd:

I swear it's so genius. Even the video. :imacat:

Btw, before y'all come for me - I am not here for Kanye for President, ok? I'm simply marvelling at all the possibilities of running his campaign. :mattafact:

• Love 1
  • Haha 8

🦄 💛🧡💜

no way friday GIF

• Love 2
  • Haha 7

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

Don't put it past America to actually vote this genius in. Look at what we have now:makeup:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 3

This is one reason why artists only have to do their own thing. This is scary, I hope Kanye is joking. Nor am I going to understand American culture with industry artists.

Isn’t it too late? I remember when he said this at the VMAs in 2015. Didn’t believe him then and I don’t believe him now.

Well kids, welcome to the second half of the show! ‘20 is a real one, y’all!  :jj:

• Love 2
  • Haha 4

If you can't say I LOVE YOU, then say nothing at all...

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Never thought there would come a day when I'd prefer Kanye West over your current president :didilie:

Where are the lies though :clown:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

This country is such a joke :girlbye: The fact people like Kanye, who has no political aspiration other than boosting his ego, can even run shows how dead American democracy is. Hopefully this is a joke. :girlbye: If it is true, then I’m going to leave this hell hole (if I’ll be able to leave, since COVID-19 rages on and everyone is rightfully banning American travel to their countries) :girlbye:

I mean i know the examples when actors became presidents. But this is a whole different level. What i like about US is diversity. But honestly singer as president idk. I think u still struggling with Trump and with another person who doesn't really know anything about that work after him i don't think it will be good for the citizens.