Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is Katy Perry's new album titled 'Smile?'

Katy Perry Tweeted fans "when I get my smile back... it's over for you hoes."

"SMILE IS COMING" was a trending topic on Twitter shortly after Katy Tweeted that. 

Katy Kats suspect "Smile" is the name of her new album. 

It's certainly the title of one of the record's new songs. "Smile," featuring P Diddy, leaked onto the Internet a few weeks ago. Fans thought it was the album's lead single, but Perry shifted and released "Daisies" instead.

TBH, I love Smile for an album title. The world needs a reminder to do just that. Do YOU like it? :katycry:

Related:

smile.jpg.f73a66c5729df6790bf89cb365703d3e.jpg

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

I hope not. Smile for an album title is so generic, especially when you titled your previous records Teenage DreamPrism, and Witness:imacat:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

Omg, no :ugh: Smile is so bland for an artist who has one of the best album titles (Teenage dream, Prism :yesplease:in their catalog :shocked: 

I kinda like it... It's short and sweet, very meaningful to her, and it calls for action!

Justice for "International Smile". :lessons:

💃🏻 stan of all flop pop girlies 💃🏻

2 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Justice for "International Smile". :lessons:

OMG I LOVE THAT SONG! :OMGney: THAT SOMG ISH LIKE...ONE OF MA FAVES OF PRISM :unreal:

Katy’s new album title was revealed last week. Greatest Hits So Far....because it’s never really over. It’ll feature her nine #1 singles and 3 new songs (Daisies, Never Really Over, and I Ruined My Career When I Cut My Hair and Shaded Britney Spears)

bon appetit snl 2017 GIF by Katy Perry

Ehhh it could work but IMO it will flop regardless of the title. I don’t see Katy Perry as the machine as she once was. Smile cause that’s all you can do? 

*waits for it to be called Catherine”

Hopefully now she will release the song she did with Puffy! “Smile” should’ve been the lead/first official (6th overall) From this album. Daisies Should’ve been 2nd or 3rd Single (7th or 8th), it’s not lead (6th) single material! 

Me waiting for smile to be official announced as the next or official lead single (7th overall) tenor.gif?itemid=14244472

When I read this, my mind thought of the Goldfish jingle. :cackling: 

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

2 hours ago, K-man said:

Hopefully now she will release the song she did with Puffy! “Smile” should’ve been the lead/first official (6th overall) From this album. Daisies was Should’ve been 2nd or 3rd Single (7th or 8th), it’s not lead (6th) single material! 

Me waiting for smile to be official announced as the next or official lead single (7th overall) tenor.gif?itemid=14244472

Oh no but I/we already listened to "Smile" . Its a great song but kind of generic. New song for single #2 please. Let "Smile" just be an album filler track. :katyfrog:

And for the record I couldnt care less about what the name of the album will be (yes, Smile is boring) but I just need new Katy songs to bop to. :chrissy:

Whenever I post or read something on Exhale I feel the way Britney felt on Xfactor every time she gave an opinion.A whirlwind of emotions :o