Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kacey Musgraves and Ruston Kelly divorcing

kacey-musgraves.jpg.e4edcc7a4b616b8c13947a6757eab0fb.jpg

After two-and-a-half years of marriage, Kacey Musgraves and Ruston Kelly are calling it quits.

They released a statement via AP:

"With heavy but hopeful hearts we wanted to put our own thoughts into the air about what’s happening. These kinds of announcements are always met with scrutiny and speculation and we want to stop that before it even starts."

It continues ... "We believe that we were put into each other’s lives for a divine reason and have both changed each other infinitely for the better. The love we have for each other goes far beyond the relationship we’ve shared as husband and wife. It’s a soul connection that can never be erased."

They add the divorce is a "healthy decision that comes after a very long period of trying the best we can. It simply just didn’t work."

Not to be insensitive, but the followup to Golden Hour is going to be epic.

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Had no idea she was married. I cannot stand her voice - it has no emotion. Maybe the lip fillers are to blame. Wishing her happiness 

5 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

It simply just didn’t work

And again, Britney's impact. :rihclap:

🦄 💛🧡💜

Aw that’s too bad to hear.  I actually just realized a month or so ago that she was married.  I’ve been crushing hard on her and her music lately.  I definitely think she deserved that Best Album win.  Love her.  

13 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I feel like this is just a natural thought when you hear artists are separating.  To be honest the thought crossed my mind too.  They obviously have a lot of emotions to get out and I think they use their work to creatively express that.  Just the other day my mom and I were discussing when she would release new music.  I’m sure it’ll be sooner than later now.

TBT to the time she reposted my photo of them two together on stage (fourth photo) to her instagram. 

3 minutes ago, VCTR said:

TBT to the time she reposted my photo of them two together on stage (fourth photo) to her instagram. 

I was wicked bummed that I missed her twice.  Once when she opened for Harry Styles down in Lauderdale or Miami and then again last summer in Colorado a mere few days before I was out there.  How was she live?!

1 minute ago, Mattyj7883 said:

I was wicked bummed that I missed her twice.  Once when she opened for Harry Styles down in Lauderdale or Miami and then again last summer in Colorado a mere few days before I was out there.  How was she live?!

It was amazing! I live in Nashville and those tickets were selling like crazy. BUT it just so happened that I'd be passing through Knoxville on my way to my grad school graduation (Dr. Daddy if you're nasty) and she'd be playing in Knoxville that night. And there was literally one seat front row dead center available that was really cheap all things considered. I was on cloud 9 all night. So much eye contact!

I also saw her open for Harry Styles and that was amazing. She had a jeweled saddle she used as a disco ball.

1 minute ago, VCTR said:

my grad school graduation (Dr. Daddy if you're nasty)

Continue Go On GIF by Squirrel Monkey

Hahaha just kidding.  Seriously, though, I’m wicked jealous!  I definitely have to see her on her next tour!  That’s wicked awesome that it worked out for you in order to get that front row seat!!  I guess I could relate when I got 7th row to see Britney during her DWAD tour.  It was from the stage extension but I didn’t care!  Ok so next time she’s in Nashville, and since I’ve never been and my sister raves about it, I’m going to come out, you can be my tour guide, and we can go see our beloved Kacey.

22 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

Aw that’s too bad to hear.  I actually just realized a month or so ago that she was married.  I’ve been crushing hard on her and her music lately.  I definitely think she deserved that Best Album win.  Love her.  

You should butter her muffin since you have a big crush on her! :straddle:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

kacey-musgraves.jpg.e4edcc7a4b616b8c13947a6757eab0fb.jpg

After two-and-a-half years of marriage, Kacey Musgraves and Ruston Kelly are calling it quits.

They released a statement via AP:

"With heavy but hopeful hearts we wanted to put our own thoughts into the air about what’s happening. These kinds of announcements are always met with scrutiny and speculation and we want to stop that before it even starts."

It continues ... "We believe that we were put into each other’s lives for a divine reason and have both changed each other infinitely for the better. The love we have for each other goes far beyond the relationship we’ve shared as husband and wife. It’s a soul connection that can never be erased."

They add the divorce is a "healthy decision that comes after a very long period of trying the best we can. It simply just didn’t work."

Not to steal Kacey’s thunder, but it looks like she’s not the only divorcee this weekend.  Jennifer Grey aka Baby from Dirty Dancing filed divorce from her Marvel husband after 19 years of marriage.  I wonder if one of them was caught dirty dancing with someone else.

Patrick Swayze Quote GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

4 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

I guess I could relate when I got 7th row to see Britney during her DWAD tour.

Ugh! I wish I got to see that tour but it didn't come to Nashville.

4 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

Ok so next time she’s in Nashville, and since I’ve never been and my sister raves about it, I’m going to come out, you can be my tour guide, and we can go see our beloved Kacey.

I got you, boo. Kacey may be a minute. Just come and I'll show you everything. Except don't come now because we'll probably be at 100% Covid infection in the next month. These people, man. I had so many issues at my office getting people to wear masks.

1 minute ago, Neneleaks said:

You should butter her muffin since you have a big crush on her! :straddle:

amanda bynes cooking GIFI have butter for the feast as long as no yeast.

d3fde4be53c7f574d5e6d710d40dc437.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

I love Kacey so much but this makes me kind of sad :yasqueen: Like obviously I’m happy they’re separating on good terms but I just want her to be OK. :yasqueen: Golden Hour has been one of the most transformational albums I’ve listened to and the fact the album was written after Kacey met Rustin makes it bittersweet. :yasqueen: Siri play Happy & Sad :yasqueen:

Kacey was my first concert to, in Los Angeles. :yasqueen:

1 minute ago, Mattyj7883 said:

amanda bynes cooking GIFI have butter for the feast as long as no yeast.

d3fde4be53c7f574d5e6d710d40dc437.gif

Lmaooooo :gloria:

2 minutes ago, VCTR said:

Ugh! I wish I got to see that tour but it didn't come to Nashville.

I got you, boo. Kacey may be a minute. Just come and I'll show you everything. Except don't come now because we'll probably be at 100% Covid infection in the next month. These people, man. I had so many issues at my office getting people to wear masks.

I hear you!  I doubt I’ll be traveling awhile.  At work masks are mandatory for employees but now for clients too.  Before they were just strongly encouraged.  This will, unfortunately, continue as long as people continue to do whatever they want.  🤦🏻‍♂️ 

Mattyyyyyyy what about my muffins. :kidcries:

🦄 💛🧡💜

50 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Mattyyyyyyy what about my muffins. :kidcries:

You have all the menses and hungry season 8 GIF
But you’re obviously at the top of my muffin list.  I knead you.  See what I did there?

Honestly, though,

good witch love GIF by Hallmark Channel

Don’t agree?

Kanye West Muffins GIF by Cameron McClain

1 hour ago, Mattyj7883 said:

But you’re obviously at the top of my muffin list.  

Gee. :makeitrain:

🦄 💛🧡💜