Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Britney was actually singing live for 'Perfume' on her POM Show :airpls:
I tried to isolate her vocals and this is the best result i could get:

In the chorus you hear Sia's back vocals but you can still hear Brit singing :kisses2all:
ENJOY :makeitrain:

(p.s. put headphones on)

she always sings live though.. any doubts? ;) 

honestly her singing live makes the performances much more enjoyable.... I can't stand watching her lipsync and walking around - she can do much better than that. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1

She was singing under the track of course, but it was all playback for the audience. She was absolutely inaudible. The only reason we can hear her voice is because she had her  hsndmic on before Perfume, so it wasn't turned totally off like the usual mic she wears. And she's not even singing the whole song, just mouth singing the chorus and some of the verses

• Love 4
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

She was singing under the track of course, but it was all playback for the audience. She was absolutely inaudible. The only reason we can hear her voice is because she had her  hsndmic on before Perfume, so it wasn't turned totally off like the usual mic she wears. And she's not even singing the whole song, just mouth singing the chorus and some of the verses

she also was singing live some parts on 'Lucky' and she had her usual mic on, also on TWWE her mic was on too, she was breathing all the time

6 minutes ago, britneysknee said:

she also was singing live some parts on 'Lucky' and she had her usual mic on, also on TWWE her mic was on too, she was breathing all the time

Lucky was a pre record track underneath :) 

Aww, you shouldn’t have 🙈💎

1 hour ago, britneysknee said:

n the chorus you hear Sia's back vocals but you can still hear Brit singing 

sometimes it feels like there's threeeeee

of us in here singiiiing :bop:

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

1 hour ago, EasyThere said:

Why can't she try and sing her ballads live ffs. Idc if she is off key the entire song. It would take her concerts to another level. This alone was 10 time more enjoyable than her awkward walking while lipping to cd vocals.

She doesn’t care anymore 

sadly 

• Dislike 1
  • Like 3

i would rather watch her sing than dance...

If she brings her A game dance wise than i wouldn't care that much but with today's lvl of performing  and lip syncing high pitched songs  no just no

'something to talk about' > everything she sang live after 2002 

it's a little bit annoying to know that she can sing like that with her mic on, without any effort, yet she keeps lip-syncing her ballads (perfume is adapted to her natural tone) :cheese:

Britney, you're supposed to be a performer but your main profession is to be a singer, it's embarrassing to know that between 2005 and 2020, you've launched more perfumes than you've sung songs live :jl:

tumblr_mnw5amUW2m1qim5c4o1_400.gif

Spoiler

stream oops! btw

3e1448428dcbe4fde22096b211b6d193cfc36d99

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

On 7/4/2020 at 5:53 AM, AlottaWarmHeart said:

She always sings live, but no one really gives her credit for it.. 

:deserves:

does she think we are stupid?