Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I didn’t like Blackpink’s New song “How you like that”

See, I know there is a ton of hype for Blackpinks comeback in the Kpop industry and to reclaim their “Princess of K-pop” throne. And thus, they did! With “How you like that”. The song has been garnering massive hype...already receiving 203 million views, outnumbering the All-time views of songs like Britney Spears stronger, Beyoncé’s Blow, Justin Bieber’s and Ariana grandes stuck with u and much more:omg:. However, I feel most of that came, because it was their first solo song because the song as a whole was VERY okay at its best. Seeing all the promo videos for each blackpink member, I expected the song to be a 90s dark Korean disco song and something unique from their discography. So when I heard it, I felt so underwhelmed:zoomzoom:. It sounded like a baby of Du-Du-Du and Kill this love in a bad way. It sounded very generic and subpar and I honestly expected something better from them because even tho if I am no more the kpop fan I used to be when I was 10 and I have moved away from the genre, I expected so much yet it all fell down:miley:. Boomerang was amazing and so different from their discography (in my opinion) so I expected them to also do the same thing this time. I wish they could just re-invent themselves and do something new expect for some predictable, generic EDM 2013 mess. :lessons:The only part I really enjoyed was the chorus. That sounded really fresh and wish they could’ve developed the whole song in that stripped back and Bold manner.:katycry:

What do you guys think? Do you agree? Lemme know :gagasmile:

I didn't like it either, and it's definitely no masterpiece, but I blasted it at max volume with my new earbuds, and it's lowkey a banger. :straddle:

💃🏻 stan of all flop pop girlies 💃🏻

On 7/3/2020 at 12:14 PM, Blackout2006 said:

See, I know there is a ton of hype for Blackpinks comeback in the Kpop industry and to reclaim their “Princess of K-pop” throne. And thus, they did! With “How you like that”. The song has been garnering massive hype...already receiving 203 million views, outnumbering the All-time views of songs like Britney Spears stronger, Beyoncé’s Blow, Justin Bieber’s and Ariana grandes stuck with u and much more:omg:. However, I feel most of that came, because it was their first solo song because the song as a whole was VERY okay at its best. Seeing all the promo videos for each blackpink member, I expected the song to be a 90s dark Korean disco song and something unique from their discography. So when I heard it, I felt so underwhelmed:zoomzoom:. It sounded like a baby of Du-Du-Du and Kill this love in a bad way. It sounded very generic and subpar and I honestly expected something better from them because even tho if I am no more the kpop fan I used to be when I was 10 and I have moved away from the genre, I expected so much yet it all fell down:miley:. Boomerang was amazing and so different from their discography (in my opinion) so I expected them to also do the same thing this time. I wish they could just re-invent themselves and do something new expect for some predictable, generic EDM 2013 mess. :lessons:The only part I really enjoyed was the chorus. That sounded really fresh and wish they could’ve developed the whole song in that stripped back and Bold manner.:katycry:

What do you guys think? Do you agree? Lemme know :gagasmile:

You really want to stay cancelled, don’t cha?:cheese:

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

2 minutes ago, Towelney said:

You really want to stay cancelled, don’t cha?:cheese:

:alook:

I agree with you. As If It's Your Last seems like it'll always be my favourite song from Blackpink's discography.