Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 3]

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Exhale! Welcome to July 3! Thank you so much to everyone who participated on the first two days! I'm so happy with the turn out! We're discovering a lot of great songs and while we're at

Idk why but Britneys Don’t let me be the last to know comes to mind. It was released in January  but it’s pretty and beachy   

DAY 3   

Posted Images

• Super Moderators

Who Let the Dogs Out - Baha Men

I don't really have a story as to why I picked this song. But this is literally what comes to my mind when I think of summer. When I look forward to summer, it's always this song that plays in my mind. This is IT for me. 💛🧡💜

• Love 6
  • Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

I want to repay all of you by sharing these playlists.

OH what?! You didn't!!!:o I was thinking the other day to do playlists of this challenge! You're precious:crying4:

This was huge for TWO summers in my country! So this one was on the top of my mind:goat:

• Love 7

Live it up Jennifer Lopez

I missed day 2. Should my song from day 1  be in a playlist?

Maybe u can post day 1 and 2 here as links under topic so ppl can see what happened before. Thank u

• Love 9
  • Exhale+
6 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

The ultimate summer song :urite:

I love Sofi Tukker! :makeitrain: Your taste never ceases to amaze me. :urite:

• Love 1

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

29 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I want to repay all of you by sharing these playlists.

👆🏼Wicked cool idea!!  🙌🏼
So, you can’t really think of summertime without this song coming to mind.  At least I know I can’t.  It reminds me of being a kid.  My mom was always, and still is, into all types of music and especially new stuff.  Between her and my dad, who loves the oldies, I have a pretty wide range of musical tastes.  Here’s to summer 2020!  😷😑🤣

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, zenden said:

Live it up Jennifer Lopez

I missed day 2. Should my song from day 1  be in a playlist?

Maybe u can post day 1 and 2 here as links under topic so ppl can see what happened before. Thank u

I forgot all about this song. It reminds me how annoying JLO and Pitbulls million billion collaborations were. Anything more than 2 collaborations is pushing it. They did like 91. But on the floor and dance again are timeless bops.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Super Administrators
36 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

And because of that, I want to repay all of you by sharing these playlists. It's a compilation of all the entries for the first two days. I swear, it's such a good playlist. :sobbing: It's a diverse list but made up of a lot of great songs and I really enjoyed listening to both of them.

:omg: Wowwww! What a brilliant idea :kyliecry:

• Love 2

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

4 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

I forgot all about this song. It reminds me how annoying JLO and Pitbulls million billion collaborations were. Anything more than 2 collaborations is pushing it. They did like 91. But on the floor and dance again are timeless bops.

I like the song and  visuals a lot.

• Super Moderators
18 minutes ago, Towelney said:

I love Sofi Tukker! :makeitrain: Your taste never ceases to amaze me. :urite:

Omg yassss :urite: I’ve seen them live three times :bop:

• Love 1

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻