Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Twitter says they'll finally implement the 'edit' Tweet feature if...

Twitter did a little bit of trolling today. They said they'd implement the highly-requested 'edit' functionality if everyone wears a mask. 

What's interesting about this is people in the US equate not wearing a mask as a political statement, which in my opinion is very confusing. 

Twitter has come under fire recently for fact checking Trump's Tweets. Trump supporters claim it's censorship and an attack against his freedom of speech. In reality, Trump's unfounded statements in his Tweets can literally kill people or start wars. 

Anyway, there's several ways to go about this:

• Include a small message underneath the edited Tweet to alert followers that the original Tweet was edited and
  • Include the Tweet edit history

You may recall Exhale did not have an edit feature for a while. It's because we didn't want Exhalers to go back and edit their original comments. It's confusing for new Exhalers entering the topic / removes responsibility to create sensible comments from the get. However, enough Exhalers demanded it so we implemented it back and it's worked out just fine. Except for when we feature a topic on the homepage and the OP goes and erases their entire post 😏. But that's few and far between. 

Kim Kardashian is going to start a campaign in 3... 2...

tweet-edit.jpg.c0fc85dedba43f1b15fc91eb52fe4adf.jpg

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

6 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Except for when we feature a topic on the homepage and the OP goes and erases the entire thing 😏.

And if that happens again like it happened two weeks ago with the "Liar is Britney's best song of her career" thread, after it already generated a lot of replies and was on it's way to getting certified platinum...

:didilie:

🦄 💛🧡💜

52 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

And if that happens again like it happened two weeks ago with the "Liar is Britney's best song of her career" thread, after it already generated a lot of replies and was on it's way to getting certified platinum...

:didilie:

Haha yea that kinda hurt my heart a bit when it happened 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

52 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Let’s see if 45 the buffoon starts wearing one...

donald trump ugh GIF by Election 2016

giphy.gif

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

there is this legendary singer from Spain, Miguel Bosé, who's been censored on Twitter as well. He has started this campaign about how the COVID-19 is all a lie, DESPITE HIS OWN MOTHER DYING DUE TO THAT DISEASE :didilie:

He supports that conspiracy theory about Bill Gates wanting to implant nanochips on us through the vaccines 

I think he's gone crazy after that event about his mom or something, because I can't comprehend how he's being serious with this  :idkney:

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

just delete and post again? :whiteladydance:

I NEED to edit my posts. English is not my first language so sometimes I spell words wrong or can't make myself clear!

6 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Except for when we feature a topic on the homepage and the OP goes and erases their entire post 😏.

stare disappear GIF

2 hours ago, Dirk said:

A-hah, so it's been YOU! Stop managing Britney's IG.

2 hours ago, Dirk said:

4 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, bitbitboi said:

:walkin: