Jump to content

Britney: Piece of Me (FULL OFFICIAL SOUNDBOARD)


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

He’s bada_ss. The do something set is absolutely sick. If I walked by him in the store I probably wouldn’t melt for him, but seeing him bang those drums is making me....ooooh ooooh ooooh britney spears flirting GIF
He’s good. So good I thought it was a track. I’m impressed 

Isn’t he?? YEAHH!! At first I thought they didn’t have a band also, but then I looked closely and saw the band, kind of hidden! It was the same with Circus Tour, you couldn’t see the band. Also, why’d u think they’d have a band, since Britney only “sings” over the cd track, right? But yeah, he’s AWESOME! The MATM set is perfection! After I discovered there really was a band, I started giving more credit to the production itself! 
 

:makeitrain:

Link to post
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Will we be able to hear Britney sing along to her songs in these soundboards? 

Join us on the premiere for #BritneyOnlineWeek 

Can't wait to go on tour with this in my shower.   Thank you!!! Gotta love Britney-Online!!!

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

Isn’t he?? YEAHH!! At first I thought they didn’t have a band also, but then I looked closely and saw the band, kind of hidden! It was the same with Circus Tour, you couldn’t see the band. Also, why’d u think they’d have a band, since Britney only “sings” over the cd track, right? But yeah, he’s AWESOME! The MATM set is perfection! After I discovered there really was a band, I started giving more credit to the production itself! 
 

:makeitrain:

WHAAAAT?! There was a live band during the circus tour?! Where?! In the lobby!?

 

And I honestly wish we had a circus tour dvd. Say what you want about Britney walking a lot, it’s the best tour production of any of her tours. I think she walked a lot because the stage was huge and round. I stan the circus tour.

Link to post
On 7/2/2020 at 2:45 PM, CJMCH said:

Join us on the premiere for #BritneyOnlineWeek :barbie:

FB_IMG_1593713941233.thumb.jpg.2b2f944ea0ae2c1231a73c876f14dc73.jpg

at 25:03, at the beginning of MATM, she says: “WORK IT OUT” and then another thing inaudible. This PROVES her MIC was ON

 

Link to post
10 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

WHAAAAT?! There was a live band during the circus tour?! Where?! In the lobby!?

 

And I honestly wish we had a circus tour dvd. Say what you want about Britney walking a lot, it’s the best tour production of any of her tours. I think she walked a lot because the stage was huge and round. I stan the circus tour.

Hahahaha yes, there was!! 
no doubt it’s her best tour ever! I’ve seen with my very own eyes, stayed like 10 meters from her.. She looked like a true princess! 

You can see the band on both sides of the bridge! Very well hidden! 
italy-097.jpg

https://ilikeconcerts.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/italy-097.jpg

Link to post
8 minutes ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

Hahahaha yes, there was!! 
no doubt it’s her best tour ever! I’ve seen with my very own eyes, stayed like 10 meters from her.. She looked like a true princess! 

You can see the band on both sides of the bridge! Very well hidden! 
italy-097.jpg

https://ilikeconcerts.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/italy-097.jpg

I’ll be damned. So everything was live except the vocals.

:weusay: bless

I still want to petition for the circus tour dvd. That’s how Larry and LOUser can secure money from me lol

Link to post
23 hours ago, CJMCH said:

Yeah, also noticed that one. That's why I didn't put an exact date.

Unlike this one, the Tokyo one was not an actual soundboard, but a radio frequency recording, which is common to be recorded by some sound engineers on Japan. They basically catch the frequency that's transmitting the sound on Britney and the band's ear plug, that's why you hear the "1, 2, 3, 4" count, since that's the que for the band and Britney to know when the song is about to start.

It's a shame that, unlike other leaks from Japan, the video didn't leak.

Lol thank god the video didn’t leak. Wasn’t Japan when the whole mask thing happened? :( 
 

also does Britney even hear any of that? I thought she didn’t use in ear monitors

Link to post
5 minutes ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

Lol thank god the video didn’t leak. Wasn’t Japan when the whole mask thing happened? :( 
 

also does Britney even hear any of that? I thought she didn’t use in ear monitors

Yes! The mask thing was right in the beginning of Slave 4 U.. Omg, I wish I was there to hug her against embarrassment.. 

Link to post

where are the "live vocals" you guys are talking about? I can't hear it :squint:

lmao we can hear sia's vocals too :orangu:

Link to post
6 hours ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

Yes! The mask thing was right in the beginning of Slave 4 U.. Omg, I wish I was there to hug her against embarrassment.. 

Wait, what?

What happened exactly? I don't remember this at all.

Link to post

The band in POM was so under appreciated. I saw the show twice and the extra instrumentation’s that they added to the songs was pure magic. The extra little piano keys in Get Naked was always my fave. Videos do NOT do the show justice. For some reason you can’t fully hear them in a lot of fan cams. But live was a different story! 

Link to post
15 hours ago, floopy22 said:

Wait, what?

What happened exactly? I don't remember this at all.

Really??? She was caught lip syncing in front of everybody.. I think she forgot she was wearing the headset mic and when she took the mask off, her mic went with it and got stuck in her extensions.. She struggled. Her team made sure to delete all the videos from Slave 4 U on this date (June 3rd in Tokyo Opening Night). There’s a video on YT but the IG video explains better what happened! 

 

Link to post
  • Exhale+

Most of them is MR removed and you can literally clearly hear Britney in the background :omggg: When she got pissed for being called out for lypsincing saying she always sings live, is she for REAL not AWARE her team volumes down her microphone? Idk about you, but it is extremely obvious she sings live nearly the whole time, and she doesn't sound bad at all. Do you hear them clear POM vocals? slay queen :crying2:

P.S. To all of those who commented on my Astrology topic, don't worry I didn't forget about ya'll, I was busy with work and some local demonstrations, your ***** is a freedom fighter af. I will be replying to your signs today :madance:

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...