Britney: Piece of Me (FULL OFFICIAL SOUNDBOARD)

• Super Moderators
23 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

I still can’t believe I learned 2 weeks ago that a live band was playing during the show 

:weusay: bless

:britdrown:

• Haha 3

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Will we be able to hear Britney sing along to her songs in these soundboards? 

Join us on the premiere for #BritneyOnlineWeek 

Can't wait to go on tour with this in my shower.   Thank you!!! Gotta love Britney-Online!!!

Posted Images

I can die happy now. You guys are the best. 

Wait. I forgot we are still missing the soundboard of Alien, Pretty Girls, I Love Rock N Roll, Make Me with G-Eazy, Slumber Party with Tinashe (when they went and sang live), Clumsy/Change Your Mind, the 2018 Slave mix and Something to Talk About. Only with those I'll die happy, but this is still awesome. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Cheshire-B said:

It's really cool to hear the remixes again in good quality, especially crazy and boys and the TTWE WB ending ! But I can't really hear the "live" stuff y'all are talking about :lostney:

Listen with headphones and you’ll hear a double voice in parts of perfume and lucky

• Love 1

IM SCREAMING

DEDICATED TO EVERYONE WHO DOUBTED MY POST AND JACKSON’S AUDIOS :scalped: 

but seriously omg. I’m shook at how good these sound. Tokyo’s were just so LQ. Also a lot of people doubted Piece of Me ever had pre-recorded vocals when that simply just wasn’t true. The first version of the show had them featured throughout but they were only prominently heard in select parts.

What’s weird about this is you hear her a lot more on this audio than you do in the actual show. I saw the first version of the show live in person and I remember only hearing pre-recorded vocals so prominently during Work *****, Womanizer, select parts of MATM, blackout medley, and freakshow. But when you hear this audio, they sound (at least to me) underneath all the tracks. Like in Lucky. She’s “singing along” with the 2000 vocals but the older vocals are just so much more prominent. Makes me wanna go back to look at older videos to see if I can hear them better now that I’m looking for them

but srsly why was she muted for Perfume during all performances lol

thank you Britney-Online!!!!!!!

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

Listen with headphones and you’ll hear a double voice in parts of perfume and lucky

You are right!  I am listening in my nice headphones and I hear it.  Also in "Do Somethin" and a little of "3", "Womanizer" and "Work *****"

:shake: THANK YOU

I still don't understand why they decided to take out the pre-recorded vocals for the revamp and tour, I cant believe they muted her during every performance for perfume.. you can clearly hear her singing which proves she actually is singing with the playback like she said that time

I wouldnt mind hearing one from the revamp but Japan was pretty much that soundboard minus the songs that were cut

• Love 1
  • Super Moderators
21 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Somebody please can cut the tracks and uploaded it?? I need Gimme More and MATM!!!

Are you Tom from BreatheHeavy Community? :idkney:

🦄 💛🧡💜