Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 2]

• Super Moderators

Hi Exhale! 

Welcome to July 2!

I'm really happy with all the entries for Day 1. I feel like I got to know y'alls taste and personalities. Really surprised to see a lot of the picks. WOW!

So let's start!

DAY 2: A song you like with a number in the title.

*** ONE SONG PER EXHALER. Let your song speak for yourself.

FB_IMG_1593611166399.thumb.jpg.0e55786d2e4d99b7cb4361ddb4c37ac1.jpg

TEEHEE 💛🧡💜
Roxxy

• Love 6

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cause I know y'all thought of this first  

But in all seriousness I’m shook this wasn’t first   

By the problematic queen herself   

Posted Images

• Exhale+

I really wanted to do 7 by Prince too, especially since the Love Symbol album is my favorite. :kidcries: But 17 Days is the superior song. Plus I know all the flop fans will do 7, 1999, and I Would Die 4 U and well, I'm no flop. :chrissy:

• Love 2
  • Like 2

And I carry the flame and I play my part as long as he's calling, calling my captive heart ⛓❤

• Super Moderators

^ :yesplease: TAAASTE! 

I'm waiting for one particular song and I really hope it's someone's entry. It's an old song. Like, old-old. Like, our parents type of old. It's a ballad. Really looking forward to seeing it. :crying1:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Exhale+

but I’m tempted to post Kelly Osborne’s “One Word”

#YoureAllInvitedToMyWeddingToGreysonChance2021 #HeresYourInvitationBaby #PutYourLoveAllOverMe

• Love 3
  • Like 3
14 minutes ago, VCTR said:

but I’m tempted to post Kelly Osborne’s “One Word”

I forgot about that song!  That’s a good one too!  It reminds me of my trip to Ireland years back.

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

^ :yesplease: TAAASTE! 

I'm waiting for one particular song and I really hope it's someone's entry. It's an old song. Like, old-old. Like, our parents type of old. It's a ballad. Really looking forward to seeing it. :crying1:

I can’t wait to see what it is.  willy wonka suspense GIF

• Love 2
  • Exhale+
13 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

I love that song! :wow:

• Love 1

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

• Exhale+
3 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

I forgot about that song!  That’s a good one too!  It reminds me of my trip to Ireland years back.

I’ve never been. Wanna meet there and show me the city and dance the the Chris Cox remix? #justiceforoneword

• Love 2
  • Super Moderators

First of all, thanks again @Roxxy for these extra interactive threads and for your flawless choice of 7 Rings

This was harder than I thought it'd be once I opened my music library and realized there were a lot of songs I liked with numbers in them. 

• Love 2

#FreeBritney