Calling B-Army! #JusticeForBlackout 27 july

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe stop with these justice4 campaigns? It makes us look desperate, it makes Britney look desperate. Just stop! Focus this energy on FreeBritney instead of a Justice campaign for an album that is cr

This is derailing freebritney.  THIS IS DERAILING FREEBRITNEY!!! Wake up!! We should be spreading that petition around and not clogging up social media with pointless vanity things like this in regard

Seriously we are in the middle of a FreeBritney movement that is getting major GP support, do not ruin the moment with justice campaign that does NOT do anything! Spend your money to create awareness

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, 10pm24 said:

The fact that exhale decided to censor you while you write a paragraph about the injustice happened to Britney cause apparently the word  “ o r g a n a z i n g” has “n a z i” in it :tifflmao:

yes babe!!! stil learning english!:unreal:

46 minutes ago, dritney said:

You guys are giving more money to the conservatorship?

I'm starting to wonder who is behind these organized purchase weeks...

hi babe!!! and welcome!! saw you are newbie:hugs:

we are from latin america!! mainly from argentina and brasil, also peru etc. who start #justiceforblackout again on twitter. and connect . we think its a good idea, i try to explain here the reasons.

in the other hand, when #justiceforglory happened same with mood ring we all fans of britney was fighting for her freedom. #freebritney as you all now doesnt start yesterday. however those campagns happened (mood ring and glory) . personally i dont buy nothing that time.

understand your point. and the money.

we ask in a poll what to do, most fans wants to do #justiceforblackout 21july. we was not confortable with that. but truly sure with the idea of the campagn.  so decided to do it 27 july after the hearing.

Blackout is the most personal album from her. we want to do this for her, for us and for all non fans that doesn't know this masterpiece. From our point of view the conservatorship that start because whats wappend 2007 we want to make loud about it. the era when britney was free and at least fired larry for example. i wish could explain better. The result is that in britneys life her team , cship win. taking too much "pieces of her"

i understand if you dont agree, and respect the points of views. especially if came from fans that support not only britney music and also want her free.

we want the same. love you from another fan

• Dislike 1
49 minutes ago, BABY BEATRIZ said:

hi babe!!! and welcome!! saw you are newbie:hugs:

we are from latin america!! mainly from argentina and brasil, also peru etc. who start #justiceforblackout again on twitter. and connect . we think its a good idea, i try to explain here the reasons.

in the other hand, when #justiceforglory happened same with mood ring we all fans of britney was fighting for her freedom. #freebritney as you all now doesnt start yesterday. however those campagns happened (mood ring and glory) . personally i dont buy nothing that time.

understand your point. and the money.

we ask in a poll what to do, most fans wants to do #justiceforblackout 21july. we was not confortable with that. but truly sure with the idea of the campagn.  so decided to do it 27 july after the hearing.

Blackout is the most personal album from her. we want to do this for her, for us and for all non fans that doesn't know this masterpiece. From our point of view the conservatorship that start because whats wappend 2007 we want to make loud about it. the era when britney was free and at least fired larry for example. i wish could explain better. The result is that in britneys life her team , cship win. taking too much "pieces of her"

i understand if you dont agree, and respect the points of views. especially if came from fans that support not only britney music and also want her free.

we want the same. love you from another fan

Hello! Long time member, just using a new account ;)

I'm aware of the genesis and history of the #FreeBritney movement, as well as the "justice" weeks that have happened at the same time.

I'd like to point out, and I can't stress this enough, #justiceforglory and the Mood Ring release do not justify the continued purchase of Britney's products.

I made the mistake of buying several copies of Mood Ring. I was excited to see something released by Britney for the first time in years and I gave into it. But I realize this was wrong.

The situation Britney is currently in is dire. Britney needs our undivided attention and our unwavering support. Everything we say or do in relation to Britney must be to grant her freedom. She's expressed a desire to get out of the current restraints and we would be doing a disservice to not help in that goal.

I urge you to reconsider your stance on this. Purchasing her music sends the wrong message to her handlers. We will not support the conservatorship. We want to see Britney's freedom.

I hope you'll refrain from buying her music and merchandise and convince others of the same.

For Britney, Free Britney.

• Love 4
17 hours ago, Makemeooh said:

the movement reached the apex with the general public, let's be smart, leave it for the anniversary of the album, now is not the time! Everyone will think: they are really worried about her, wanting to promote an album. we must focus our energies on important things now, one at a time. We have the petition. 
I would participate if it was overprotected. “Look, Britney has been showing signs of wrong things since before the conservatorship”.

I have to agree, although I think Blackout does deserve "justice" in some ways, especially with the general public, this is just not the right time. Maybe in October for the anniversary, but not right now.

This is going to make our fan base look kind of dumb and inconsistent. We make #FreeBritney trend and then start a campaign that's going to effectively put more money into the pockets of her conservators? :ugh:

it's also likely to cause resentment on twitter, with the BLM movement and #JusticeForGeorgeFloyd #JusticeForElijaMcClain and #JusticeForBreonnaTaylor campaigns, a #JusticeForBlackout campaign about an album from 2007 just feels a bit tacky and kind of insensitive. we should read the room.

• Love 1

We buying overprotected on her court day. It makes sense since it talks about her being overprotected even before the conservatorship. Its only one song which shouldnt give much money to her conservatorship. Plus we will buy the remix so they will have to share the sale with darkchild. 

hope we can count on you all

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Theonetheonly said:

Where do I sign up?signed andy murray GIF

hi babe!!! follow us on twitter:  justice4blac   

marcella araica "incredible lago" liked by DM on instagram #JUSTICEFORBLACKOUT and ask us to tell her more about the movement!!!:crying4:

• Love 1

Sorry but this doesn't feel right to me in the middle of all this.

We don't want to divert attention from FreeBritney, that is what is most important right now.

• Love 3

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

• 2 weeks later...