Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Which song is better: ...Baby One More Time or Oops!... I Did It Again?

Better song?  

177 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

This impossible choice is an impossible choice. I can’t possibly choose between the two, it’s impossible.  :jackk:

Same omg I think I’m one of the only few who didn’t end up voting because I couldn’t choose :wontcry: it’s like choosing between your favorite child :wontcry: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

:mattafact:

That is interesting talking about Britney aside, just his passion for production and how he hears things in songs, I don’t know who this is but I enjoyed the interview. 

23 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

Same omg I think I’m one of the only few who didn’t end up voting because I couldn’t choose :wontcry: it’s like choosing between your favorite child :wontcry: 

Same.  I still haven’t voted either.  🙈💩🤣Voting Amy Schumer GIF

This is like if you had twins and you could only save one of them from death. It's sick and it's not right.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

This is like if you had twins and you could only save one of them from death. It's sick and it's not right.

tenor.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

Oops for the high note and for the amazing bridge with that titanic reference

tumblr_ovbfj4le901us5kgqo6_250.gifv

Epic from A to Z

They're both really good songs but I think I prefer Oops.... 

I prefer the Baby video though. 

Oops!... I did it again was the first Britney song I ever heard and it's the song that made me a fan of her music but.... I gotta say, I prefer ...Baby One More Time. Even in terms of albums, I'd rather listen to ...Baby One More Time than Oops!... I did it again

I prefer baby. I’d vote for oops if it didn’t have that talking part in the middle (which I’ve always hated). It’d be different if that part was only in the video, but to hear about the thing the old lady dropped into the ocean while I’m bumping it in my car is annoying AF. 

me every time I hear that part:

annoyed over it GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

Exactly, they’re two incredible and iconic pop songs that both embody immortal moments in popular culture. They’re not just basic hits, it’s so much bigger. It’s so hard to really choose. 

If you can't say I LOVE YOU, then say nothing at all...

8 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

Reminded me of Sabrina's twin sister, Katrina. Though here it was Katrina who threw her sister into the volcano

5fbd2cf26e5fffe99cca78b8da9b9800.png?w=1

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

15 hours ago, Mattyj7883 said:

Same.  I still haven’t voted either.  🙈💩🤣Voting Amy Schumer GIF

I couldn’t choose too 

On 7/1/2020 at 9:13 PM, Soysaucechicken08 said:

To me oops had better verses Than baby’s.
but bby has the better choruses. 

And the bridge into the final chorus of baby I can play on repeat over and over and over again as it’s soooooooo fkn good like it needs an encore or extended mix. Bc it’s just that damn good. 

so baby it is. 

this is literally my feelings.... but I   don't feel comfortable not giving Oops the award of a pick..... so I'll say it's 50/50. I'll just combine them into one song!

1 minute ago, dr35 said:

this is literally my feelings.... but I   don't feel comfortable not giving Oops the award of a pick..... so I'll say it's 50/50. I'll just combine them into one song!

There’s some good mash ups on YouTube I’m sure there’s a bby oops version  💁🏻‍♀️