Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What’s Your Favorite Drink From Starbucks?

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

You not cheating? :imacat:

Also, why the F does that cat get me every single time?  😹😹😹

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

my favs are cold brew vanilla sweet cream, cold brew with almond milk and one pump of white mocha syrup, and also i like the vanilla matcha tea frappuccino excited britney spears GIF

2 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

Also, why the F does that cat get me every single time?  😹😹😹

You love my kitty. :imacat:

🦄 💛🧡💜

3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

You love my kitty. :imacat:

:queenie::queenie::queenie:
I CAN’T—

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

Just now, Mattyj7883 said:

kawaii k-pop GIF

That's Minah. My groupmate. :gaspney:

Stream Something. 💛🧡💜

nothing, it's something, stop it. no oh~ :barbie:

🦄 💛🧡💜

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

They are? :umomg:

They wrote a memo to all staff that they couldn’t wear Black Lives Matter shirts.

But they don’t have a problem with LGBQT shirts which is find because they shouldn’t have a issue with it, but what’s issue with the Black lives matter shirt? 

Ps I’m just using LGBQT as in example I’m apart of the community I’m just trying to make a point. 

14 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

They wrote a memo to all staff that they couldn’t wear Black Lives Matter shirts.

But they don’t have a problem with LGBQT shirts which is find because they shouldn’t have a issue with it, but what’s issue with the Black lives matter shirt? 

Ps I’m just using LGBQT as in example I’m apart of the community I’m just trying to make a point. 

But I love their frappes and ice lattes :nydisgust:

None ever since they are openly against the black rights movement :chershade:

5 hours ago, Mattyj7883 said:

Don’t forget about me.42CB0A5E-CAAD-408C-BC9E-04E6B3BD526F.jpeg.af3e3138b05ca8a9c982e8e2d878fe9d.jpeg

P.S. That’s coffee in my cup.  🧖🏻‍♂️

Reveal hidden contents

P.S.S. #AmericaRunsOnDunkin

Reveal hidden contents

But I do love me a Caramel Macchiato from Starbucks and usually get one when I’m at the airport. :reductive: :bwink:

1,2, 3

I prefer Costa over Starbucks :sipnstare:

And - I prefer local Latvian spots over abroad, we have the best Frappuccino here. That's what I usually get there. If I have Starbucks nearby I also opt for that.

My favorite drink from Starbucks is their tap water. Starbucks is cancelled after they didn’t support BLM until they were exposed. 

Winter time I love a white mocha (and pumpkin spice latte in october) and summer time Caramel frappuccinno with an extra shot of coffee. Also Iced coffee when I try not to eat too much sugar ! :zoomzoom:

I’m not very experimental with my Starbucks orders so I might know little but my faves are Pumpkin Spice Latte, Toffee Nut Latte, Caramel Macchiato and Chai Tea Latte. All of them iced and with extra milk ofc :sipney:

Also I’ve always wanted to taste Salted Toffee Macadamia Latte but they never do it anymore!!!!! :tiffanycries:  :anxiety:

Ice white mocha medium size less ice

3 shots without whipped cream :cheese:

Woah, 94 replies? I thought y’all didn’t like Starbucks?

1 hour ago, 10pm24 said:

Chai Tea Latte.

As an Indian, this one always triggers me :thelook: for starters, Chai in English means tea. So you are basically saying “Tea tea latte” :jeanluc: If I said thappad slap that basically means “Slap slap”. And that’s what I want to do to the person who named it in this atrocious manner :jl:

On 7/2/2020 at 4:00 PM, OnlyFacts said:

My favorite drink from Starbucks is their tap water. Starbucks is cancelled after they didn’t support BLM until they were exposed. 

:cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese:

12 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

As an Indian, this one always triggers me :thelook: for starters, Chai in English means tea. So you are basically saying “Tea tea latte” :jeanluc: 

It’s also the same in Turkish :gaspney: And I bet some local Karen’s here think the name of the drink is partially Turkish because of that :angietea:

2 minutes ago, 10pm24 said:

It’s also the same in Turkish :gaspney: And I bet some local Karen’s here think the name of the drink is partially Turkish because of that :angietea:

Ugh, Americans :typing: