Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What’s Your Favorite Drink From Starbucks?

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Taste! or just White Chocolate. This is what I get when I'm inside Starbucks. :barbie:

It just the white chocolate mocha. :) But since it’s been boiling outside, I’m getting a lot of teas. I don’t really like iced coffee. :endit: 

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

3 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I'm too healthy for that ish (even though I just finished eating two grilled cheeses that were filled to the brim with cheese and mayo) :straddle:

That’s what I tell myself before I eventually eat an entire pizza. :weusay:

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

5 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

I'm a basic b.itch so I love their java chip frappuccinos. So d.amn good, and considering I suffer from chronic fatigue, it's always helpful when I run errands. :brityes:

The taste! :makeitrain:
Basic Beaches Unite!

:letitburn::letitburn::letitburn:

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

5 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Regular Americano or Double espresso. Sometimes with milk, other times - as it comes. No sugar or cream. 

You don’t like sugar or cream in your coffee? :queenie:

The coffee I make is mostly milk and sugar. :queenie:

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

Just now, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

I’m Drinking Starbucks Right Now.  My Fav Is A Grande Iced Caramel Macchiato. 

My dad’s picking up my Strawberry açaí lol. I love a Caramel Macchiato  :makeitrain:

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

1 minute ago, Towelney said:

You don’t like sugar or cream in your coffee? :queenie:

The coffee I make is mostly milk and sugar. :queenie:

I refrain from consuming sugar in general, so it's a pass for me. I do love putting milk, but sometimes I overdo it so much that the coffee flavour disappears and it's one giant milkshake (almost). Adore the smell of coffee so I prefer it on its own. If it's good quality, then the espresso is super slick to drink and it's heaven to my senses lol. Sadly, I do start shaking if I drink too much caffeine. Also, it dries your skin, dehydrates you so I've started drinking a lot of decaf lately. Same flavour. No caffeine. 

11 minutes ago, Towelney said:

That’s what I tell myself before I eventually eat an entire pizza. :weusay:

Never liked coffee anyway, so I'm not even sure why I clicked on this thread in the first place. Tea FTW. :straddle:

💃🏻 stan of all flop pop girlies 💃🏻

Just now, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Never liked coffee anyway, so I'm not even sure why I clicked on this thread in the first place. Tea FTW. :straddle:

I used to go to Teavana. :miley: RIP

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

4 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Never liked coffee anyway, so I'm not even sure why I clicked on this thread in the first place. Tea FTW.

I don't drink coffee either. But I drink Starbucks. :imacat: I don't consider my orders as "coffee" cause they're sweet. I drink them because they're yummy. :makeitrain: I see it like i'm just drinking a chocolate shake. I don't order coffee-coffee like black coffee or Americano cause they're bitter. :eheeek:

🦄 💛🧡💜

1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

I'm lame and just get the cold brew :hahaha:

A choice...:miley:

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

Just now, Roxxy said:

I don't drink coffee either. But I drink Starbucks. :imacat: I don't consider my orders as "coffee" cause they're sweet. I drink them because they're yummy. :makeitrain: I see it like i'm just drinking a chocolate shake. I don't order coffee-coffee like black coffee or Americano cause they're bitter. :eheeek:

Same!

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

Tall iced coffee with two pumps of white mocha and an extra shot of espresso... :bwink: 

3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Now I see why it didn't work between us. 

Jk

Ly

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Venti Blackberry & Green Tea Mojito with a shot of simple syrup :lessons:

I'm practically addicted to this. I go every 2-3 days :tiffcackle:

3 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Now I see why it didn't work between us. Jk Ly

And to think I was gonna compliment you earlier and say you have a very manly drink and I find it very attractive. :chrissy:

🦄 💛🧡💜

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

And to think I was gonna compliment you earlier and say you have a very manly drink and I find it very attractive. :chrissy:

:imhere:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, reecejwilson said:

:imhere:

Hi love! I missed you. :bigkiss:

🦄 💛🧡💜