Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What is your favorite song of 2020 so far?

Recommended Posts

We are about exactly halfway through 2020, so I thought it'd be cool to see what Exhale's consensus is on the #1 favorite song of 2020 so far. I will be updating this post to keep count of how many times each song is voted for.

Please only choose ONE song for this. If you choose more than one, I will only count the first song you list. So, what is your #1 favorite song of 2020 so far?Jan-Albums.jpg

----------------- Results -----------------

  • Love 6
  • Like 2

#FreeBritney

Share this post


Link to post

My song with Lady Gaga. 💛🧡💜

88ebd2d95e4b1f3450d926234bfb99113b39e23d


🦄 💛🧡💜

Share this post


Link to post

 

but the real answer:

 

:miley:

  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, IgorMarleyBasic said:

 

OMG the Roxxy catfish sang this and it was sooo good! :yesplease:

Infairness to this song. I haven't heard this version yet (the real version) but I already know it's good because of the cover sang by my catfish. He slayed this song. :gobaby:


🦄 💛🧡💜

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

This immaculate bop 

 

I checked my play count before posting and this was the most played song on my everyday rotation playlist. But I still voted for my own song because it's me. :imacat:


🦄 💛🧡💜

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Roxxy said:

I checked my play count before posting and this was the most played song on my everyday rotation playlist. But I still voted for my own song because it's me. :imacat:

The fact my song is your most played is the biggest compliment :urite:


                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

The fact my song is your most played is the biggest compliment 

I thought I already played Rain On Me many times, enough for it to be my most played but upon checking, it's not even in the Top 50. :deadbanana: so I cheated and picked it as my fave anyway. :kidcries:


🦄 💛🧡💜

Share this post


Link to post

i checked my spotify stats and i can't believe Daisies is my most played song released this year. :jl: so Daisies I guess

 

Share this post


Link to post

The original though.

 

I've recently discovered the following Gaga songs from her previous albums, so they also take the spot for me:

- Dance in The Dark & Electric Chapel
Mood Ring (By Demand) 
After Hours 
Dua Lipa - Physical

 

React is taking my number one spot so far

Share this post


Link to post

This is tough, 2020 has been such a good year so far (music-wise, that is.........)

But I think I'll have to go with the iconic bop that is Rain on Me.

Ariana Grande Rain On Me GIF by Lady Gaga

  • Love 3
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I thought I already played Rain On Me many times, enough for it to be my most played but upon checking, it's not even in the Top 50. :deadbanana: so I cheated and picked it as my fave anyway. :kidcries:

@Urbanney will be kind enough to disregard your choice and add your vote to Break My Heart then :mattafact:


                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Itachi said:

i checked my spotify stats and i can't believe Daisies is my most played song released this year. :jl: so Daisies I guess

 

How can you check this? 


                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

@Urbanney will be kind enough to disregard your choice and add your vote to Break My Heart then

WAAA :gloria:

I shouldn't have revealed such a classified info as my own song flopping on my charts. :kidcries:


🦄 💛🧡💜

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

WAAA :gloria:

I shouldn't have revealed such a classified info as my own song flopping on my charts. :kidcries:

Hence your choice is cancelled. I don’t make the rules :mattafact:


                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Share this post


Link to post

My top played in 2020 on Apple Music is Say So feat. Nicki Minaj... I also love Savage feat. Beyoncé... and I really like Black Parade by Beyoncé :fran:

  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Vulpix91 said:

This is tough, 2020 has been such a good year so far (music-wise, that is.........)

But I think I'll have to go with the iconic bop that is Rain on Me.

Ariana Grande Rain On Me GIF by Lady Gaga

What can I do to make you change it to Break My Heart? :mattafact:


                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...