Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

The fact he was allowed to post this means the album has been scrapped. Another good career choice down the drain. Britney's team working against her like never before 

Latest Hysteria GIFs | Gfycat

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Stifler's Mom said:

at least he's working for her and Britney posted it on ig imacat.jpg 

Where? What?

Share this post


Link to post

Danja Is Currently Talking About B10 And The Tracks He Worked On His Twitter.  He Revealed 4 Titles Out Of 8 Tracks He Apparently Worked On And Britney Recorded.  
The Title Tracks He Revealed: 

Welcome To The Jungle     
Demonstrate    
Marilyn Monroe   ( And My Personal Favorite.)  
F What You Know 

You Can See The Tweets Below: 

https://mobile.twitter.com/only1DANJA?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
What Do You Think?  

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

Danja Is Currently Talking About B10 And The Tracks He Worked On His Twitter.  He Revealed 4 Titles Out Of 8 Tracks He Apparently Worked On And Britney Recorded.  
The Title Tracks He Revealed: 

Welcome To The Jungle     
Demonstrate    
Marilyn Monroe   ( And My Personal Favorite.)  
F_U_C_K What You Know 

You Can See The Tweets Below: 

https://mobile.twitter.com/only1DANJA?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
What Do You Think?  

:blast::blast::blast:
 
I can’t with these. :wendycry: This would have been such a good era. :wendycry:

 


🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

The fact he was allowed to post this means the album has been scrapped. Another good career choice down the drain. Britney's team working against her like never before 

Latest Hysteria GIFs | Gfycat

I Hope Not.  I Need To Hear These Tracks Now.  Hopefully Once Britney’s Free She Will Put These On The Album. 

  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I Just Had A Vision:  What Is She Releases *** What You Know As The Lead Single As A F U To Her Team And Conservators?  Ugh The Slayage. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

I Just Had A Vision:  What Is She Releases *** What You Know As The Lead Single As A F U To Her Team And Conservators?  Ugh The Slayage. 

the only thing she's releasing any time soon is more videos of her twirling and humping the floor :straddle:


💃🏻 stan of all flop pop girlies 💃🏻

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

Danja Is Currently Talking About B10 And The Tracks He Worked On His Twitter.  He Revealed 4 Titles Out Of 8 Tracks He Apparently Worked On And Britney Recorded.  
The Title Tracks He Revealed: 

Welcome To The Jungle     
Demonstrate    
Marilyn Monroe   ( And My Personal Favorite.)  
F_U_C_K What You Know 

You Can See The Tweets Below: 

https://mobile.twitter.com/only1DANJA?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
What Do You Think?  

how do we know she recorded them? where does he say this?

Share this post


Link to post

Is he only talking, as the project is officially dead?! :mhmnod:

Thinking of Tabitha and Napoleon D'umo  discussing Domination set. Legally they only spilled the beans after it was more or less confirmed it wasn't happening. Hmm.

Don't know about you guys- but I was SO here for a jungle theme :kisses2all::(

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, Jamiea1112 said:

Is he only talking, as the project is officially dead?! :mhmnod:

Thinking of Tabitha and Napoleon D'umo  discussing Domination set. Legally they only spilled the beans after it was more or less confirmed it wasn't happening. Hmm.

Don't know about you guys- but I was SO here for a jungle theme :kisses2all::(

Domination Was Still Postponed When They Talked About The Setlist.  It Was Still Legally Happening.  Also Dr.Luke Announced Tracks Off Of FF Well Before The Album Was Released.  I Just Have A Feeling These Will Be On The Album, I Just Feel It.

Share this post


Link to post
45 minutes ago, Slayer said:

how do we know she recorded them? where does he say this?

i need the tea :disappointed:

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Louis_j said:

@Jordan Miller Where's our AMA with him ? :badthoughts:

We have questions. :badthoughts:

I've been trying for weeks but his people keep saying he's super busy in the studio :katycry:


💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I've been trying for weeks but his people keep saying he's super busy in the studio :katycry:

Lying Kandi Burruss GIF

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I've been trying for weeks but his people keep saying he's super busy in the studio :katycry:

the only way i'll accept this is if he's currently working on B10 :clownery:

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Stifler's Mom said:

EbzfSpjWAAEorjd?format=jpg&name=medium

yall :schoolingtime: we need fbi.

shes coming for blackout 2.0 when she's out of the cship :typing:

Let these words come into light :yesplease:

Also kinda makes sense since blackout is the 5th album and the The 10th is the other half ❤️ fall falling GIF

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...