Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Britney Online's premieres for this week :O

I'll be tuning in and will be on the live chat as always. I hope y'all tune in, Exhalers! 💛🧡💜

@CJMCH :clap:

• Love 1
  • Like 4

🦄 💛🧡💜

33 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Literally haven’t see the Stronger performance in clear quality since it aired. I can’t wait

I don't think I've ever seen it in that quality :katycry:

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

46 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

strongerr.thumb.jpg.c609584d790e1786c07a89eebe66695c.jpg

I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THIS. I know this won't make sense to you but to me this performance is like the original superheroe movie. She SLAYS.

I am so excited for the AMA performance, definitely one of her best performances ever. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

that AMA'S Performance it was the perfect advance for the DWAD TOUR

Can’t wait! :OMGney: The quality looks fantastic! :crying4:

💋 French fingertips, red lips, ***** is dangerous 💋

I can't wait :clap:

Ooh la la la la la let's live in the moment, come back Sunday morning, a lie oh well when you're gone goodbye, so long, farewell.

OMG, there's MORE. I legit can't wait for the Oops! Tour ones! I knew there were more pro recordings. I remember watching Satisfaction and she was wearing a ponytail on TV. I'm sure of it.

it's live :bop:

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

The Stronger performance is one of her best, but somehow she looks kinda shy on it. 

love the quality, the best I've seen! 

On 6/30/2020 at 8:14 PM, PokemonSpears said:

On 6/30/2020 at 8:18 PM, Roxxy said:

I'll be tuning in and will be on the live chat as always. I hope y'all tune in, Exhalers! 💛🧡💜

@CJMCH :clap:

On 7/1/2020 at 12:04 AM, DexWillBeThere98 said:

OMG, there's MORE. I legit can't wait for the Oops! Tour ones! I knew there were more pro recordings. I remember watching Satisfaction and she was wearing a ponytail on TV. I'm sure of it.

I'm glad you guys are enjoying the content, this is all for our anniversary week. Checking this thread I realize the preparation for this thing was worth it!