Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Everyone who owes Britney an apology

3 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Blasphemy  :drag:

HIAMS bridge/breakdown plus transition to final chorus is art at it's best :drag:

dont keep ME waitingggg yeah dont keep me waitinggg yeah :lizzie:

20 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

@Towelney I am Ryan ofc

:deserves:
 #IKnowWhyYoureCancelled

🌑 ~ 𝓿𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓻  𝓵𝓪  𝓵𝓾𝓷𝓮 ~ 🌑

2 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

It is 5 am here. And I am howling out  on loud :gloria:

One of my favorite movies! Ryan Philippe in this movie made me gay :urite:imagine my 6 year old self wondering what was happening when I saw that man :mcry:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

One of my favorite movies! Ryan Philippe in this movie made me gay :urite:imagine my 6 year old self wondering what was happening when I saw that man :mcry:

The fact he only got hotter with age. And the fact he still looks so young is mind blowing :orangu:

22 minutes ago, RebelMe said:

:arianabye:

It’s ok I would too if I didn’t remember her prime :mcry: thankfully I got to experience the prime :urite:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Kathy Griffin truly seems like an awful human being. She was trying so hard to get Larry King to throw Britney under the bus and continue to poke fun at her mental health struggles and he wouldn't budget. She's not even remotely funny.

The fact he only got hotter with age. And the fact he still looks so young is mind blowing :orangu:

A true daddy :urite: 

7 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

I’m Jennifer Love Hewitt, Dr. Luke locks me into the sun tanning bed to try and kill me for skipping TTWE and HIAM

QjTJ.gif

Didn't she eff her brother in that movie. :imacat:

But young Jennifer is my all time crush.

4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

NAVNYAH!!! The way I screamed :tiffcackle:

:makeup:

Just now, EasyThere said:

Didn't she eff her brother in that movie. :imacat:

But young Jennifer is my all time crush.

:makeup:

Spoiler

No girl what are you on about? The killer is her love interest who turns out to be the son of the original part 1 killer. But they are not related at all to Jens character.

Jennifer Love Hewitt is so gorgeous, I wish she would have done more movies. Have you seen Heart Breakers? She’s so gorgeous in that movie.

11 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:
  Reveal hidden contents

No girl what are you on about? The killer is her love interest who turns out to be the son of the original part 1 killer. But they are not related at all to Jens character.

Jennifer Love Hewitt is so gorgeous, I wish she would have done more movies. Have you seen Heart Breakers? She’s so gorgeous in that movie.

Yeah. She kinda did something to her face in recent years. She lost that natural cuteness she used to had. Still beautiful but kinda different,and I can't point my finger why. Aka what did she do.

But yeah,and she is insanely talented singer.

10 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:
  Reveal hidden contents

#JusticeForHowDoIDeal and #JusticeForBareNaked :mcry:

Yeah. She kinda did something to her face in recent years. She lost that natural cuteness she used to had. Still beautiful but kinda different,and I can't point my finger why. Aka what did she do.

But yeah,and she is insanely talented singer.

Shes 40 now, give her a break. She still looks great, but people age differently. She still looked amazing in The Client List.

4 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

Shes 40 now, give her a break. She still looks great, but people age differently. She still looked amazing in The Client List.

I mean she is still young. But she had some work done that changed her face completely,and yet isn't noticable what. She still looks great. But I wish she didn't touch her face.