Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Do Kesha and Ashley Tisdale sound similar?

Recommended Posts

Ashley can do fun trashy pop songs but Ke$ha can't do this. 💛🧡💜

:barbie:

  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

Share this post


Link to post

Its True!!!!! This is the Ashley Tisdale Best Songs 4 me

 

BTW Ashley tisdale make eye contact with me from the stage in her HSM Concert in caracas i was the only one who was standing on the side of the platform of stage.  

min22:10  (The video of course its not mine because its filmed from the back of the stadium)

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, vzlafan said:

BTW Ashley tisdale make eye contact with me from the stage in her HSM Concert in caracas i was the only one who was standing on the side of the platform of stage.  

min22:10  (The video of course its not mine because its filmed from the back of the stadium)

It's too far, I can't see you. :didilie:

I wanna see a close up. I know you're cute, you had your picture as your avatar before. :howdareyou:


🦄 💛🧡💜

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

 

Although its fun, this is only Kesha singing, but this song does bring out the fact that their voices are nearly identical because it sounds like this is Ashley Tisdale singing :orangu:

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Although its fun, this is only Kesha singing, but this song does bring out the fact that their voices are nearly identical because it sounds like this is Ashley Tisdale singing :orangu:

Is it confirmed though? I’ve always seen mixed reactions, but nothing concrete 


                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Is it confirmed though? I’ve always seen mixed reactions, but nothing concrete 

Yeah its a demo, it was supposed to be on the Animal album but they decided to drop it and sold it to some singer whose name I forgot :mhmnod:

Edit: I found it

 

Share this post


Link to post
40 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

Yeah its a demo, it was supposed to be on the Animal album but they decided to drop it and sold it to some singer whose name I forgot :mhmnod:

Edit: I found it

 

I know all of this already, but I’m saying has Kesha actually said Ashley isn’t on the demo? 


                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

 

Came to post this, seen it posted as the 2nd reply. I feel happy others know of this songs existence too! :clap:

Share this post


Link to post

The first time I heard “piece of me” I thought it was a collab with Britney and Ashley Tisdale, I swear they sound identical in some parts of the song 

Share this post


Link to post

Ashley deserved better! She deserved to be up there with the Disney ex-acts (Miley, Selena, Demi...)  :crying3:

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/1/2020 at 2:41 AM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

 

A high school crush of mine who was totally not interested in me sent this song when I asked for song recommendatitons and I feel embarrassed hearing it at college :teigen: 

Share this post


Link to post

No they don't especially if your talking about Kesha's early music.

Kesha sounded drunk in her first few albums, while Ashley didnt. :endit:

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...