Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Timbaland tweeted Britney's Nelly Furtado dancing video. Did He shade Her?

On 7/3/2020 at 9:18 PM, PZHSB said:

Timbaland is a fat biter loser who was only relevant for a minute when he was Justin Timberlakes charity project.

DWJCDEKFRTEWBKBA I AM SCREAMMING AAT THIS :gloria: "Justin timberlakes charity project' omg u nasty- :airpls:

Heres the tea :heresthetea::

Timbaland longevity- Mid 00s (he is the defining sound of 06-08)

Britney Spears longevity- Late 90s-early 10s (Blackout alone CREATED the sound of the late 00s)

:tiffdrink:

42 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Heres the tea :heresthetea::

Timbaland longevity- Mid 00s (he is the defining sound of 06-08)

Britney Spears longevity- Late 90s-early 10s (Blackout alone CREATED the sound of the late 00s)

:tiffdrink:

I'm sorry to break it to you but Britney'Spears is stil relevant and making headlines with no music releases in 5 years but with 50 seconds walk along videos in her social media account :chrissy: when will Timfatland :chrissy:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, pieceofbritUK said:

I'm sorry to break it to you but Britney'Spears is stil relevant and making headlines with no music releases in 5 years but with 50 seconds walk along videos in her social media account :chrissy: when will Timfatland :chrissy:

Yeah but music wise it is 98-2012

On 7/1/2020 at 6:16 AM, Buffybot said:

Totally a shade, and the emoji is the same JT used when she "danced" his song some weeks ago.

Let's be honest, way more celebs are mocking Britney behind the scenes. Hollywood is all about image Control, she's a living meme now, like some others pointed out.

everybody can mock everybody and probably does no one can know what's going on behind the scenes with everybodys lives being so upfront and all the celebs going through one scandal to another, getting exposed left and right everyday i doubt britney is a living meme or different when it comes to not being able to protect your image in the public eye but the difference of her is that she's seen as someone that literally turned her situation from the worst "breakdown" the media has ever seen to the biggest comeback and seen as a woman who has overcame A LOT in life and a ******* legend timbo maybe was joking or is just pressed obvi(think he was just joking tho)

but my other problem is seriously wtf is wrong with some of these comments on this site even as her fans when we're discussing the hate comments she's getting there are still people commenting negative bull**** like this doesn't even make sense yes she isn't exactly living the BEST life(not in her control) but don't dramatize the situation like this just to hate on her this is ******* stupid