Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Timbaland tweeted Britney's Nelly Furtado dancing video. Did He shade Her?

1 minute ago, EasyThere said:

Hive usually comes after Britney these days. When Army unnecessarily provokes them. Or throws racist comments their way.

No i meant the Kpop and BTS fandom. We already know that Beyhive loathes Britney

15 hours ago, Louis_j said:

Can I get 5% ? Because I had it on repeat :juggingu:

I don't know if this is genuine or shade but if it's real thank you so much bub :crying1: :hugs:

On 7/1/2020 at 7:55 AM, Stefani said:

His shameless self promotion. :selenerz: But at least he stans Britney. 

ueiQ17S.gif

Lol , this gif is hilarious, but Jk Rowling is not a transophobe .

15 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I feel like this thread is hypocritcal. Why are you all making fun of Timbalands mental and personal problems? do you know even britney went through what he is going through rn?

tenor.gif

Very shady and random. But what really bothers me is that people think it's cute to mock her saying she's on drugs or "not okay". They really need to **** off. Her videos might be weird, but she's not doing any harm to anyone. 

It wouldn't surprise me. He has shaded her in the past even during her dark times when it was easy to do so and that just shows the kind of character he might be. I think of people like Craig Ferguson who took a stand against not bullying Britney during that time now that takes true courage.

I'd hope she would just continue to not respond to him. I adore her page she's letting us see her and during this lockdown and crazy times its nice to have one artist who lets us see her unguarded side. And don't we all dance like this sometimes. I adore her IG because than I can relate to a lot of it. 

just saw on twitter that Sam made a comment on timbaland's ig post dragging him and timbaland deleted his comment :haha:

Her team is going to keep letting this “offbeat” stuff go on until her reputation is completely ruined. I guess they’re solely depending on B Army for their coins? Disgusting. 

Omg I just saw a tweet showing a Sam's response defending our Queen and shading Timbaland so bad :tifflmao:Idk how to post it here.

Edit: :blast:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

On 7/1/2020 at 1:28 AM, Iconic 4 U said:

Lil Duval is a comedian who is known to post pictures/ videos with shady captions, he was the person who said Teyana has 24 hours to respond and the people in his comments are roasting Britney but they roast everyone he posts including himself. Timbaland's tweet is kinda shady especially since he's friends with JT but Lil Duval started the joke and that's what Timbaland is referring to

I hope that's just it... but still... he should respond and clarify because that's definitely not obvious in his post.  I'm sure if enough of us comment on that, he'll say something... or at least I hope he would.  But we all know he's team JT 100%.

33 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

Omg I just saw a tweet showing a Sam's response defending our Queen and shading Timbaland so bad :tifflmao:Idk how to post it here.

Edit: :blast:

Wait - this is real??? Okay, Sam isn't so bad after all.

Why can't they all grow up?  :xcuseme: Is it hard, nowadays, not being a stupid person? All the mean comments about her are disgusting. Especially on her instagram. I'm beyond disappointed.  :schoolingtime:

On 7/1/2020 at 6:28 AM, Iconic 4 U said:

Lil Duval is a comedian who is known to post pictures/ videos with shady captions, he was the person who said Teyana has 24 hours to respond and the people in his comments are roasting Britney but they roast everyone he posts including himself. Timbaland's tweet is kinda shady especially since he's friends with JT but Lil Duval started the joke and that's what Timbaland is referring to

Baby loving you comes easily to me, it's what I'm living for it's all in the chemistry🎵

Timbo has been  obsessed with her since blackout 

giphy-1.gif

Timbaland is a fat biter loser who was only relevant for a minute when he was Justin Timberlakes charity project. I cringe thinking of those awkward live performances they did 

He is so ******* Jealous Britney wanted Danja and not him

Update: 

Timabaland deleted the video.

We won :whiteladydance:

i bet her friend Missy Elliott educated his *** :thelook: