Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Britney dancing to Otis Redding's "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction"

Dude give credit where credit is due people! Otis Reading’s cover of THE ROLLING STONES’ (I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction 

did you notice that shes not throwing her arms in the air all the time anymore??

I mean shes at home like us, shes bored like us, she’s being goofy like us...she’s like us :pleaseshhh:

this is not 'I can't get no satisfaction'

it's 'try a little tenderness' 

EDIT: okay I just watched the whole thing. I almost died for a second. 

If Britney Spears like Otis Redding, then I like Otis Redding. Period.

PS: Can someone please explain why when the "Oops!" album came out the media was like "Britney did a ROLLING STONES cover"?? (talking about "Satisfaction"). They even asked RS their opinion on the track what the...

20 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

If Britney Spears like Otis Redding, then I like Otis Redding. Period.

PS: Can someone please explain why when the "Oops!" album came out the media was like "Britney did a ROLLING STONES cover"?? (talking about "Satisfaction"). They even asked RS their opinion on the track what the...

It is a Rolling Stones cover, Otis Reading covered The Rolling Stones.

25 minutes ago, Slave_4_u said:

It is a Rolling Stones cover, Otis Reading covered The Rolling Stones.

OK, Inception teas... I thought Otis came first.... Daaaamn, the Rolling Stones really are old huh?

I see a light inside her! She’s so strong and we don’t deserve her!!:katycry:

I'm not sure why I even bother looking through the comments under her posts. I always just wonder what compels someone to write something hateful under a harmless post like this. I'm not saying they have to write something positive or even anything at all, but with everything she has been through It's hard for me to wrap my head around how seeing this post where she is clearly happy and just expressing herself in the comfort of her own home would have somebody so pressed. 

2 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I mean shes at home like us, shes bored like us, she’s being goofy like us...she’s like us :pleaseshhh:

She is a mom, a daughter, a singer...She is our friend Britney Jean :pleaseshhh: