Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Britney smoking while driving (new candids)

Recommended Posts

The only thing i see is a car and a blonde girl in it. Man outside. Car supposedly is Britneys. I guess they know her car numbers 

Share this post


Link to post

No wonder she looks so old, its cause she's still smoking.

I honestly wonder what her singing voice is like now, I bet its messed up cause of it.

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, EasyThere said:

This woman isn't allowed to eat what she wants,whenever she wants since 2008. And yall want to ban her only guilty pleasure in her life. Only thing that wasn't banned from her life by her dad.

Sad

Try watching more than a dozen smokers and their hapless families die from smoke-related cancer then come talk to me. It’s not a nice death.  It’s long and painful.  If you knew how she was going to die, you would t encourage it.

  • Dislike 1
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
48 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

Try watching more than a dozen smokers and their hapless families die from smoke-related cancer then come talk to me. It’s not a nice death.  It’s long and painful.  If you knew how she was going to die, you would t encourage it.

yeah, my grandfather died from lung cancer, he wasn't that old, he was in his early 60's and the last year of his life was literally hell.he couldn't eat properly because he wasn't able to chew, he said his bones/jaw hurt, he couldn't take a bath on his own, he needed to be diapered and someone had to change his diaper...he was so much in pain I remember.and he had started having difficulty breathing long before he was diagnosed with cancer.it's so sad that he needed to be taken care of at an early age, I know he was embarrassed and regretted smoking but it was too late. (yeah, 60's are too early for that ****, he wasn't 80 or something.)

and it was so bad that my father quit smoking after seeing his father like that but he started again like two years later.and a doctor told him that he was very likely to get cancer and he still smokes.I won't be there for him if he gets cancer or any other deadly disease.sorry but I begged him to stop, I won't help him in any way. if he thinks "my kids will change my diapers like I did to my father, they'll feed me and wash me", no, I definitely won't.

Share this post


Link to post

Watch the video where Sam writes the word Stronger on Britney's cast. There you can hear Britney saying in a very low and husky voice I love you, baby. This is her real voice, which has become so because of nicotine. The vocal cords become rough, the lungs become tarred, the skin loses its tone and healthy color, and the bones become brittle. This is only the minimum harm from Smoking. The worst thing is of course cancer. I remember crying when I first found out that my favorite Britney was Smoking. This was my childhood tragedy. I understand that this is everyone's choice, but I hope people will one day understand that Smoking is an evil and silent killer. Take care 🙏

 

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, C0CKy said:

I wonder why her paid babysitter “boyfriend” hasn’t had any influence on her over that unhealthy habit? 🤔

 

13 hours ago, pubsluft said:

Brit doesn’t really smoke her cigarettes.. she only puffs her Marlboros. Like always.  
 

 

12 hours ago, conceptuel said:

I hope that she quits smoking :decisions:

she doesn't seem to be that big of a smoker though

edit: just noticed her face mask down, messy hair + driving while smoking :gloria: strong 2007ney vibes

 

12 hours ago, EasyThere said:

I believe she is a chain smoker. This has been confirmed a long time ago.

Anyhow I think cigarettes are the only guilty pleasure she has left since she was put in conservatorship. So let her be 

To be fair she has said multiple times in the past that she strictly 'smokes' when she's on album mode so who knows :oprah:

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, PlayboiMommy said:

 

 

 

To be fair she has said multiple times in the past that she strictly 'smokes' when she's on album mode so who knows :oprah:

Yeah but it’s an addicting habit and since then she’s been seen just smoking whenever. It’s always “just this once” 

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Not trying to be a hater, but yea I agree with this. If I were Sam I'd say babe.... :nonono:

I imagine it would be hard to date someone if they smoked and you didn't. Not trying to be judgmental or better than thou. It's just a really unhealthy habit imo. Sigh. 

But how do we know he didn't suggest her to quit..? Maybe he did, but I guess after about 20 years of smoking it's very, very hard to quit. 
+ our girl can't do any drugs or drink alcohol, can't eat much because everyone would say she's fat, soooo one thing she can legally do is to smoke damn cigs, maybe she just doesn't want to quit? 
Maybe it's her only one guilty pleasure? 
If she doesn't want to quit, then Sam (or anyone else) can't force her to do it. :yaknow: Literally one of very few things no one can't force her to do... :(

Share this post


Link to post

I have an abusive father who smokes all the ******* time. Wish I could slap his *** but oh well.

 

His smoking was so severe danger towards me that it causes me to have asmath (or whatever you spell it) his smoking is like as if a house was burning. Might as well aswell die from choking the gases.

 

And it mades me concerned for Britney, for her boyfriend, for her mother, for her children and more importantly, herself. Cig has a lot of dangerous ingredients inside and it's like as if it was an assassin. I hope she quits it, I just don't want the same tragedy happened to the people around her and herself.

 

I recommend her to use electronic cig (like someone suggests) it's still isn't any better but it will make her addiction to smoking stop and it's less dangerous than smoking anyway. I hope she found a new hobby and her dumbass father stop restricting her life. No wonder gurl just smoke, cause she can't do any **** with her life anymore. Not even social media.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Mmmm Papi said:

I have an abusive father who smokes all the ******* time. Wish I could slap his *** but oh well.

 

His smoking was so severe danger towards me that it causes me to have asmath (or whatever you spell it) his smoking is like as if a house was burning. Might as well aswell die from choking the gases.

 

And it mades me concerned for Britney, for her boyfriend, for her mother, for her children and more importantly, herself. Cig has a lot of dangerous ingredients inside and it's like as if it was an assassin. I hope she quits it, I just don't want the same tragedy happened to the people around her and herself.

 

I recommend her to use electronic cig (like someone suggests) it's still isn't any better but it will make her addiction to smoking stop and it's less dangerous than smoking anyway. I hope she found a new hobby and her dumbass father stop restricting her life. No wonder gurl just smoke, cause she can't do any **** with her life anymore. Not even social media.

aww, I hope you're ok and away from him now.the most important thing in life is smoking for some people, I don't get it, I get that it's addictive but how can they let it hurt even their family members?parents should be careful at least but I always see people smoking like chimneys around their babies/children or let others poison their children (those "others"  also deserve a good slap in their ******* faces), pregnant women torturing the poor baby in their bellies with that ****...ugh...

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/30/2020 at 10:26 PM, EasyThere said:

She probably stopped for a smoke break. She probably doesn't know how to drive while smoking. Me tease unless I go real slow lol. But than again I drive manual,and she is driving automatic. So who knows hahaha

i think it is completely stupid to smoke while driving. it just adds to the level grossness, like contain yourself girl, i think only chain smokers drive and smoke simultaneously, imo 
smoke GIF

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

i think it is completely stupid to smoke while driving. it just adds to the level grossness, like contain yourself girl, i think only chain smokers drive and smoke simultaneously, imo 
smoke GIF

When I go on a longer trip I do smoke in my car. Or when I am in traffic I will smoke in my car. But I usually smoke when someone else is driving,its to complicated for me to drive and smoke. I can't really enjoy my cigarette lol

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...