Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Britney smoking while driving (new candids)

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Are you saying I should be happy for her that she's smoking? That will never happen. I care for her health and well-being. 

Yes thats why I am saying. Anti smoking Nazzis are the thing I hate the most in life. :tiffeyeroll:

Than again you did try to cancel her so :goat:

8 hours ago, Slayer said:

so now people are blaming him for her 20 year old bad habit? i have to laugh :clownery:

Not blaming him. Just thought he could be useful for something. Guess not. 

This also adds credence to their PR relationship status. Sam doesn’t appear to be the type to be okay with dating a smoker. People don’t typically date smokers when they’re non-smokers and as health conscious as he is. It’s a turn off. 

• Dislike 1
  • Like 6

Just now, C0CKy said:

Not blaming him. 
Just thought he could be useful for something. Guess not. 

This also adds credence to their PR relationship status. Sam doesn’t appear to be the type to be okay with dating a smoker. And people don’t typically date smokers when they’re as health conscious as he is. It’s a turn off. 

she is rich, he want only the money 

Told You So Shrug GIF

• Haha 2
  • Like 6

9 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

Not blaming him. 

This also adds credence to their PR relationship status. Sam doesn’t appear to be the type to be okay with dating a smoker. People don’t typically date smokers when they’re non-smokers and as health conscious as he is. It’s a turn off. 

yeah I would like to think he tried to get her to stop because, it is strange such a fitness freak would be with a smoker but I guess we can argue Britney is a fitness freak yet she smokes - i wish she didnt :(

maybe it's something that she feels she controls, and she lacks that in her life or the fact it's one of her biggest coping mechanisms :(

i really hope she stops one day.

13 minutes ago, Slayer said:

yeah I would like to think he tried to get her to stop because, it is strange such a fitness freak would be with a smoker but I guess we can argue Britney is a fitness freak yet she smokes - i wish she didnt :(

maybe it's something that she feels she controls, and she lacks that in her life or the fact it's one of her biggest coping mechanisms :(

i really hope she stops one day.

It looks really bad on her CONservators who most likely have to be the ones purchasing these since she’s a minor in the eyes of the law. It’s almost as if they want to accelerate her death. Isn’t their job to protect her from harm?

8 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

It looks really bad on her CONservators who most likely have to be the ones purchasing these since she’s a minor in the eyes of the law. It’s almost as if they want to accelerate her death. Isn’t their job to protect her from harm?

EXPOSE THEM :meryl:

6 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

I know it's her fault if she ends up getting her health ****ed ( I'm actually surprised that she still looks healthy, can work out etc considering she has been smoking for many years + getting heavy medication.I know she is still young so her body can handle these things but I'm scared that **** will soon start taking a toll on her ) because no one forces her to harm herself like that but still, that sentence just really hit me.I can totally blame them for the medication part tho, I know she has issues, I don't mean that she shouldn't be getting medication but I feel like she is getting more/heavier than she needs.I hope that's not the case.

50 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

Not blaming him. 

He probably did try to make her stop. Notice how we never see her smoke while he's around?  Either she sneaks and does it privately or he knows and just says "not around me".  Which is kind of what my parents do.  My dad used to smoke and my mom HATED it and was against it, but instead of wasting her time continuously forcing him to stop with no winning, she just agreed never in the house and never near her and she never wants to smell it.  Sadly he's no longer with us, I wish he listened to her... but some people just don't try hard enough to stop..

Then again, who knows maybe he's ok with it. A lot of people from the middle east smoke, including fit hot guys. Doesn't mean they're actually healthy.

4 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

I know it's her fault if she ends up getting her health ****ed ( I'm actually surprised that she still looks healthy, can work out etc considering she has been smoking for many years + getting heavy medication.I know she is still young so her body can handle these things but I'm scared that **** will soon start taking a toll on her ) because no one forces her to harm herself like that but still, that sentence just really hit me.I can totally blame them for the medication part tho, I know she has issues, I don't mean that she shouldn't be getting medication but I feel like she is getting more/heavier than she needs.I hope that's not the case.

i'm pretty sure we've seen her dosed too heavily on antipsychotics (several periods of her life) and maybe stimulants too (mid decade i think there was some kind of issue involving the drug vyvanse according to news reports, and it could've been why she looked zonked out for years there) but as someone familiar with both of those types of drugs:

1. if she works out regularly and is as fit as she is and always has been, the only real serious risk to antipsychotics is movement abnormalities which i think we already see in how stiff/shakey she can be and the facial expressions she tends to hold, the grimacing and lip puckering etc but there are now medications that can help reverse that. the main negative effect of antipsychotics is metabolic syndrome but i don't think that's an issue for brit...a lot of people on those drugs long term are quite overweight in particular. i don't think they've harmed her body or anything like people imply...she looks healthy and in shape.

2. stimulants have very few negative effects on the body long term (especially when compared to fast acting anti-anxiety medications or sleeping medications which can be brutal on the body) when they're used at normal dose ranges. i think we've seen her zonked out but you can be on a totally safe, non damaging amount of adhd medicine and look zonked out badly, but it doesn't mean it's hurting the body or brain. it means it's working too well to bring you down lol. i don't think she's been hurt by that either, assuming it was ever even an issue she had.

i would love for her to stop smoking bc it's nasty, reinforces other bad habits, will kill you eventually etc but like i'm not gonna complain about the woman when it's, like others have said, probably one of the few things she's privileged to get. better than drinking alcohol daily at least...

also for the record, i put this in spoiler tags bc it's a long post already but, i know we don't know what mental health issues she truly has but if she has anything like either a. schizophrenia, schizotypal, schizoaffective disorder, and/or b. adhd, smoking may actually be self medicating...nicotine can help the attention issues in both of those conditions and psychiatric populations have pretty high rates of smoking possibly because of this, based on existing research

I Want Her To Quit So Bad.  I Don’t Care What Anyone Says, Smoking Is The Habit Worst Anyone Can Pick Up.  Sorry, Not Sorry But She Needs To Stop.  For Her Kids, For Her Boyfriend, And Most Importantly, For Herself. 

7 hours ago, jennyj said:

He probably did try to make her stop. Notice how we never see her smoke while he's around?  Either she sneaks and does it privately or he knows and just says "not around me".  Which is kind of what my parents do.  My dad used to smoke and my mom HATED it and was against it, but instead of wasting her time continuously forcing him to stop with no winning, she just agreed never in the house and never near her and she never wants to smell it.  Sadly he's no longer with us, I wish he listened to her... but some people just don't try hard enough to stop..

Then again, who knows maybe he's ok with it. A lot of people from the middle east smoke, including fit hot guys. Doesn't mean they're actually healthy.

Britney seemingly morphs into the men she dates. She doesn’t seem hard to influence, but who knows since we don’t really know her. Maybe they’re not actually in a relationship and this is all PR to make her life appear “normal” to the casual fan. 

So sorry to hear that about your dad. 

36 minutes ago, jennyj said:

sorry for your loss.

<3

21 minutes ago, NormaJeanSpears said:

i'm pretty sure we've seen her dosed too heavily on antipsychotics (several periods of her life) and maybe stimulants too (mid decade i think there was some kind of issue involving the drug vyvanse according to news reports, and it could've been why she looked zonked out for years there) but as someone familiar with both of those types of drugs:

1. if she works out regularly and is as fit as she is and always has been, the only real serious risk to antipsychotics is movement abnormalities which i think we already see in how stiff/shakey she can be and the facial expressions she tends to hold, the grimacing and lip puckering etc but there are now medications that can help reverse that. the main negative effect of antipsychotics is metabolic syndrome but i don't think that's an issue for brit...a lot of people on those drugs long term are quite overweight in particular. i don't think they've harmed her body or anything like people imply...she looks healthy and in shape.

2. stimulants have very few negative effects on the body long term (especially when compared to fast acting anti-anxiety medications or sleeping medications which can be brutal on the body) when they're used at normal dose ranges. i think we've seen her zonked out but you can be on a totally safe, non damaging amount of adhd medicine and look zonked out badly, but it doesn't mean it's hurting the body or brain. it means it's working too well to bring you down lol. i don't think she's been hurt by that either, assuming it was ever even an issue she had.

i would love for her to stop smoking bc it's nasty, reinforces other bad habits, will kill you eventually etc but like i'm not gonna complain about the woman when it's, like others have said, probably one of the few things she's privileged to get. better than drinking alcohol daily at least...

Hide contents

also for the record, i put this in spoiler tags bc it's a long post already but, i know we don't know what mental health issues she truly has but if she has anything like either a. schizophrenia, schizotypal, schizoaffective disorder, and/or b. adhd, smoking may actually be self medicating...nicotine can help the attention issues in both of those conditions and psychiatric populations have pretty high rates of smoking possibly because of this, based on existing research

thanks for the info.I'm glad to learn that the meds probably aren't that bad.

33 minutes ago, NormaJeanSpears said:

if she works out regularly and is as fit as she is and always has been, the only real serious risk to antipsychotics is movement abnormalities which i think we already see in how stiff/shakey she can be and the facial expressions she tends to hold, the grimacing and lip puckering etc but there are now medications that can help reverse that. the main negative effect of antipsychotics is metabolic syndrome but i don't think that's an issue for brit...a lot of people on those drugs long term are quite overweight in particular. i don't think they've harmed her body or anything like people imply...she looks healthy and in shape.

33 minutes ago, NormaJeanSpears said:

stimulants have very few negative effects on the body long term (especially when compared to fast acting anti-anxiety medications or sleeping medications which can be brutal on the body) when they're used at normal dose ranges. i think we've seen her zonked out but you can be on a totally safe, non damaging amount of adhd medicine and look zonked out badly, but it doesn't mean it's hurting the body or brain. it means it's working too well to bring you down lol. i don't think she's been hurt by that either, assuming it was ever even an issue she had.

Do you really believe this?.

7 hours ago, C0CKy said:

I wonder why her paid babysitter “boyfriend” hasn’t had any influence on her over that unhealthy habit? 🤔

Maybe he respects her decisions? :tired:

4 hours ago, LLuvia said:

Do you really believe this?.

if you mean that those drugs don't have that severe of side effects that people generally seem to think, then yea? I'm familiar with the drugs because tbh i've been prescribed them...and i'm pursuing drug research as a career in college currently so i have a very strong interest in them. britney looks healthy. she looks nervous and unhappy at times, but that's been true since long before the conservatorship ever started. psychiatric drugs aren't poison as people think. antipsychotics are prescribed to literally MILLIONS of people in the world, in the US alone several million people take them. millions of people willingly take them because they help more than they hurt. lord, there's so much weird fear mongering about the fact that brit has mental health issues and, gasp, probably should take medication for them...she lives a high stress life and has had a rough go, lord knows how drugged most people would be if they had to be in her situation. the fact that she manages to work out and maintain her figure and etc tells me she's a lot better off mentally than people think, and whatever she is prescribed probably plays a role in that being the case. in britney's life, i am far more worried about what the people around her put her through than what any medication she takes does to her bc she seems to be coping with it fine physically speaking considering she's near 40 with two kids and looks as in shape as she does...

With all her signs of severe anxiety I don't expect her to quit any time soon... Smokers usually like to do It not only as a habit, but to keep calm.

We didn't see on daily mail the latest candids of her smoking, there was some pictures of her on vacation last year with Lynne, she was smoking, we didn't see those pictures in any big site either. Interesting.

Also interesting notice her driving again not too far from where she lives, with the bodyguard obviously. The same ol little dog walk.

As for the boyfriend, he doesn't even teach his girlfriend the proper way to do exercises, he being a personal trainer, do you think he cares If she smokes or not?

Same guy who laughs about her posts, instead of helping her with social media, since he is an Influencer...?

Sometimes I wonder what Britney and Scam even talk about... Such an exotic couple.

• Haha 1
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, NormaJeanSpears said:

i'm pursuing drug research as a career in college currently so i have a very strong interest in them.

I'm so glad to read this, good luck and patience with your career.

I are unable to diagnose Britney because I have no idea of her medical history and this is all very subjective.I have common points and points that I do not agree with, but this is normal and respectable.I honestly don't think this woman had organic mental illness in 2008 and justifying treatment is very dangerous and high risk( I mean her father, team, lawyers and doctors). You talk about stress and I totally agree with this. I am not afraid to talk or that she has a mental illness, but I am afraid of how her team uses and especially how they treat this.We are talking about a person who is in conservatorship and that is totally different.I'm sorry but I don't see her healthy. I don't think her father, team, doctors, and lawyers have good intentions.The example for me is how a psychiatrist gave orders to Sam Lutfi to medicate Britney( I talked about Sam but can I also talk about her father)? and how her family and the courts used Britney's mental disabilities to strip her of all her civil rights?.Britney in 2008 needed emotional and physical support and also a lot of calm and she did not have that, first the basics for her well-being and then if she needs a pharmacological treatment.