Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Britney smoking while driving (new candids)

29 minutes ago, pubsluft said:

Brit doesn’t really smoke her cigarettes.. she only puffs her Marlboros. Like always.  

Yep that's true.

I've seen her doing that since Chaotic.

15 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Not trying to be a hater, but yea I agree with this. If I were Sam I'd say babe.... :nonono:

I imagine it would be hard to date someone if they smoked and you didn't. Not trying to be judgmental or better than thou. It's just a really unhealthy habit imo. Sigh. 

I don't like sam but sometimes I feel bad for him, I am really really so in love with a guy and I even opened up to him, said "I love you" to his face and he said " wow...thanks". I was like :ehum: at first but now I am telling myself "he smokes, you wouldn't be happy with him anyway" and I can't even feel bad for being rejected when I think like that.:haha:

Idk why I'm telling you this, I'm sure no one is interested in my (non-existent) love life.:yesokay: I was just going to tell you that I agreed with you.whatever...

• Haha 2
  • Dislike 1

Why are people implying Sam Asghari is paid to be her boyfriend? Do you mean she’s stupid and can’t get a boyfriend on her own? :fran:

Y’all are reaching with Sam. 

32 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Cuz why woukd he care about her well being? He just wants her $$$

There's only a few of us who know his true intentions 

I just hope she’s in on the hoax at this point. That’s best case scenario. 

For the people in the back. Stream and do your homework, ‘cause you’re failing in both categories. :fran:

I honestly dont care whatever she decides to do... AS LONG AS SHE DECIDES TO DO IT! Live your life Brit, **** the haters, and do you. <3

28 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I don't get what they're doing. Did they just drive around and stop somewhere randomly and she got in the drivers seat to smoke? :weirdmeout:

I can’t say I know what they’re doing but since covid I’ve been working from home and oh my god I get so bored I’ve taken quite a few random drives with no destination 

52 minutes ago, Damon said:

I honestly don't know how she copes knowing that whatever she's doing or wherever she is, there could be a long-lens camera pointed at her snapping every single second. It'd seriously make me so paranoid! :nydisgust:

That's the reality for us ALL in 2020 - 75% of the ppl in my hood have cameras and if you go out, you are on camera. 

All the restrictions she has but they let her smoke 🤦🏻‍♀️ Hopefully she can quit but I don’t think she has any interest in doing so. 

6 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Are you saying I should be happy for her that she's smoking? That will never happen. I care for her health and well-being. 

for real, if someone I love and care about smokes, I always think "is he/she gonna die early?is she/he gonna die in pain or live a miserable life (health wise) after, like, 50-60 ?" even though one part of me says "**** it.they deserve it.I shouldn't be worrying about them", I can't help feeling bad.so, I don't get it when people say "let her be, it makes her happy" blah blah.she can find other things that would make her happy I'm sure, I know she lives a restricted life but I don't think the only thing she can do is to smoke.

8 minutes ago, AP4 said:

All the restrictions she has but they let her smoke 🤦🏻‍♀️ Hopefully she can quit but I don’t think she has any interest in doing so. 

Something goes wrong when her father prohibits her from everything but he doesn't forbid her to smoke.

28 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

She probably stopped for a smoke break. She probably doesn't know how to drive while smoking. Me tease unless I go real slow lol. But than again I drive manual,and she is driving automatic. So who knows hahaha

They're letting her drive? :umsaywhat:

1 hour ago, C0CKy said:

I wonder why her paid babysitter “boyfriend” hasn’t had any influence on her over that unhealthy habit? 🤔

so now people are blaming him for her 20 year old bad habit? i have to laugh :clownery:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, LetsRoll said:

It must be staged up. A few weeks earlier there was thread if Britney still smokes because there wasn't any recent candid of her doing it. :ririshade2:

Lou I know you're here:jj:

DDD I thought of that thread too.... I guess Britney/her team reads exhale :tbh: