Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Britney smoking while driving (new candids)

I honestly don't know how she copes knowing that whatever she's doing or wherever she is, there could be a long-lens camera pointed at her snapping every single second. It'd seriously make me so paranoid! :nydisgust:

Brit doesn’t really smoke her cigarettes.. she only puffs her Marlboros. Like always.  

6 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

I wonder why her paid babysitter “boyfriend” hasn’t had any influence on her over that unhealthy habit? 🤔

Cuz why woukd he care about her well being? He just wants her $$$

There's only a few of us who know his true intentions 

• Dislike 2
  • Like 9

:sobbing:

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

5 minutes ago, conceptuel said:

I hope that she quits smoking :decisions:

she doesn't seem to be that big of a smoker though

edit: just noticed her face mask down, messy hair + driving while smoking :gloria: strong 2007ney vibes

I believe she is a chain smoker. This has been confirmed a long time ago.

Anyhow I think cigarettes are the only guilty pleasure she has left since she was put in conservatorship. So let her be 

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Ugh I hate seeing her smoke. Wish she’d quit finally after all of these years. But at least she’s out, and behind the wheel of a car which is good. As long as Britney’s happy, I’m happy.

12 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I don't get what they're doing. Did they just drive around and stop somewhere randomly and she got in the drivers seat to smoke? :weirdmeout:

She probably stopped for a smoke break. She probably doesn't know how to drive while smoking. Me tease unless I go real slow lol. But than again I drive manual,and she is driving automatic. So who knows hahaha

I was starting to think maybe she quit but I mean she definitely seems to smoke less for sure which is good, quitting is not easy I know her struggle lol I quit maybe 6 years ago now, if she wants to quit (which I mean I want her to live a long life so it’d be good but she needs a vice) she should get an electronic, not like those crazy vapes the kids use lol but just like a simple electronic one it was a life saver for me anyway stages, not staged whatever it’s always nice to see her ❤️❤️ 

4 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

This woman isn't allowed to eat what she wants,whenever she wants since 2008. And yall want to ban her only guilty pleasure in her life. Only thing that wasn't banned from her life by her dad.

Sad

I couldn’t agree more! 

Omg. No. It's photoshoped. It's impossible. How? Like. What's going here? Wow.

Okay so here we go again 2007-ney:

:smokney2::cigney:

49c788f3cbb52b885452e5d36c597525.png