Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

tb.jpg.52634d1b8b9689e3f189cd173955e755.jpg


I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Share this post


Link to post

 

 

 

 

 


I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Share this post


Link to post

One of her best albums. :madance:Papa Don't Preach, Open Your Heart, White Heat, La Isla Bonita >>>> most discographies. 

Share this post


Link to post

That album is a masterpiece from the 80's :yasqueen:

10 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I only know Papa Don’t Preach La Isla Bonita :lizzie: and the inspiration for this abomination 

 

True Blue have so many gems, one day give it a chance, especially to Live to Tell, that is a powerful ballad, you will not regret it  :tear:

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I only know Papa Don’t Preach La Isla Bonita :lizzie: and the inspiration for this abomination 

 

Oh my god is she the same one who...

:omg:

Spoiler

:orangu::orangu::orangu:

 

  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I love Open Your Heart because of Lucy in Crossroads.

 


Ooh la la la la la let's live in the moment, come back Sunday morning, a lie oh well when you're gone goodbye, so long, farewell.

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I love Open Your Heart because of Lucy in Crossroads.

 

 


I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I only know Papa Don’t Preach La Isla Bonita :lizzie: and the inspiration for this abomination 

 

OMG same! :gloriascary:


🌑 ~ 𝓿𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓻  𝓵𝓪  𝓵𝓾𝓷𝓮 ~ 🌑

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

 

:yesplease: 


Ooh la la la la la let's live in the moment, come back Sunday morning, a lie oh well when you're gone goodbye, so long, farewell.

Share this post


Link to post
38 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I only know Papa Don’t Preach La Isla Bonita :lizzie: and the inspiration for this abomination 

 

you don't even know Open Your Heart from Glee?

 


I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Oh my god is she the same one who...

:omg:

  Hide contents

:orangu::orangu::orangu:

 

Yes and that video gives me the worst secondhand embarrassment ever, and  I cringe every time I think about it. Her audacity and thinking she was being SO clever even pausing for applause :tiffeyeroll: my people are not your toilet cleaners ***** :lessons:


                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Share this post


Link to post

Papa Don’t Preach, True Blue, Open Your Heart and La Isla Bonita still SLAP Tbh 

giphy.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, RebelMe said:

That album is a masterpiece from the 80's :yasqueen:

True Blue have so many gems, one day give it a chance, especially to Live to Tell, that is a powerful ballad, you will not regret it  :tear:

I shall give it a listen sometime :mcry:


                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Yes and that video gives me the worst secondhand embarrassment ever, and  I cringe every time I think about it. Her audacity and thinking she was being SO clever even pausing for applause :tiffeyeroll: my people are not your toilet cleaners ***** :lessons:

Her face when was expecting a full-on applause sends me all the time :yasqueen:

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

you don't even know Open Your Heart from Glee?

 

No I never watched that show except for the Britney episodes and this 

only cause I had a crush on The Flash :queenie:


                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

No I never watched that show except for the Britney episodes and this 

only cause I had a crush on The Flash :queenie:

he was so obnoxious :orangu:


I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...