Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Taylor Swift & Joe Alwyn married?!

"Patrick Alwyn's" profile picture on TikTok is actually Ruel and the TikTok is photoshopped. The account doesn't have any videos. Take everything you see on the internet with a grain of salt...

They definitely are. When Lover was coming out and swiftness we’re guessing Easter eggs, she said there were things about the album and videos that would make sense YEARS down the line. In the album:

Lover ‘s bridge is a whole wedding processional lol 

Paper Rings is a whole allegory to their secret marriage!  I got secretly married in 2016 and when I heard that song I was like holy **** I FEEL her secret marriage energy pulsing through this song. Just like such exciting, clean, loud, best secret you can’t wait to tell people energy. “Paper rings in picture frames” gives such a cute visual that their marriage is for them, in their household, out of view to those they don’t let into the secret. 

Cornelia Street is about her not being able to imagine her life without Joe, and then cementing that idea into reality right in their home “Barefoot in the kitchen, sacred new beginnings that became my religion” 

Death By A Thousand Cuts is talking about a fight that almost ended the relationship and connects back to the Paper Rings allegory, “Paper cut stings from our paper thin plans” GENIUS. 

False God is all about that religions love referenced in Cornelia Street

It’s Nice To Have A Friend says “Church Bells ring, carry me home, rice on the ground looks like snow, call my bluff— call you “babe”,  have my back every day” clearly stated but sounds just like typical TSwizzle longing for love energy, but it’s not fantastical in any way here, just like clearly stated as what it is without outright confirming it. 

The whole album just really made a lot of sense to me and my wife and with her bro-in-law calling her “sister-in-law” along with a *~swift~* reaction from Taylor or her Team, it comments my suspicions! Just my two cents 😘😘😘

• Love 3
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, feltsoautomatic said:

They definitely are. When Lover was coming out and swiftness we’re guessing Easter eggs, she said there were things about the album and videos that would make sense YEARS down the line. In the album:

Lover ‘s bridge is a whole wedding processional lol 

Paper Rings is a whole allegory to their secret marriage!  I got secretly married in 2016 and when I heard that song I was like holy **** I FEEL her secret marriage energy pulsing through this song. Just like such exciting, clean, loud, best secret you can’t wait to tell people energy. “Paper rings in picture frames” gives such a cute visual that their marriage is for them, in their household, out of view to those they don’t let into the secret. 

Cornelia Street is about her not being able to imagine her life without Joe, and then cementing that idea into reality right in their home “Barefoot in the kitchen, sacred new beginnings that became my religion” 

Death By A Thousand Cuts is talking about a fight that almost ended the relationship and connects back to the Paper Rings allegory, “Paper cut stings from our paper thin plans” GENIUS. 

False God is all about that religions love referenced in Cornelia Street

It’s Nice To Have A Friend says “Church Bells ring, carry me home, rice on the ground looks like snow, call my bluff— call you “babe”,  have my back every day” clearly stated but sounds just like typical TSwizzle longing for love energy, but it’s not fantastical in any way here, just like clearly stated as what it is without outright confirming it. 

The whole album just really made a lot of sense to me and my wife and with her bro-in-law calling her “sister-in-law” along with a *~swift~* reaction from Taylor or her Team, it comments my suspicions! Just my two cents 😘😘😘

Love this speculation! Is Joe Alywin British because that would also make sense for why she wrote “London boy”