Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Taylor Swift & Joe Alwyn married?!

Rumor has it Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn tied the knot. 

Joe's brother Patrick called Taylor Swift his sister in law on a caption on Tik Tok. It was quickly taken down and his account went to private. 

taylor-married.jpg

Until I hear it from Ms. Swift herself, it ain’t so. But I would be happy if she did since is the first boyfriend I’m actually happy she has. They seem genuinely happy together :mcry:

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

I take that as a more endearing wordage use, obviously shes close to them and he seems young. So it could just be a mistake on his part, could also be she said to him "call me your sister :D" cause she seems like that kind of girl. Anyway i kinda hope fans don't go after him cause she has some crazy *** fans.

2 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Its Taylor Swift...would she really deny a moment of exposure? 

hmmm GIF

We stan a smart buisnesswoman with a amazing PR team :letitburn:

They are my favorite celebrity couple. So happy that Taylor has finally found The One - The King of Her Heart. :bigkiss:

💃🏻 stan of all flop pop girlies 💃🏻

3 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

In all fairness I call my sisters girlfriend my sister-in-law even though they aren’t married :queenie:

Same. It’s just easier that way sometimes. Doesn’t absolutely have to mean someone’s married. 

I hope she doesn’t marry him. He seems like a total tool. I don’t trust him. 

3 hours ago, EasyThere said:

Rumor has it

(Ohhh)

“Rumor has it”

(Ohhh)

”Rumor has it”

:bop:

🌑 ~ 𝓿𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓻  𝓵𝓪  𝓵𝓾𝓷𝓮 ~ 🌑

5 minutes ago, Towelney said:

(Ohhh)

“Rumor has it”

(Ohhh)

”Rumor has it”

:bop:

I call my sister's boyfriend "brother-in-law" even though they are not married :receipts2: Taylor and Joe have been dating for years so I think it's normal that Joe's brother calls her like that.

I like the couple tho... Taylor seems so happy with him that it would be nice to see them married:clap:

4 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Its Taylor Swift...would she really deny a moment of exposure? 

hmmm GIF

It'll be revealed in a Netflix documentary with an EP about her love for her husband (deluxe edition found at Target)

2 hours ago, maquisl said:

I call my sister's boyfriend "brother-in-law" even though they are not married :receipts2: Taylor and Joe have been dating for years so I think it's normal that Joe's brother calls her like that.

I like the couple tho... Taylor seems so happy with him that it would be nice to see them married:clap:

Seeing celebs close to may age getting married and ****. Makes me feel depressed lmao

It would be totally a “Taylor Swift” thing to do to get married and not tell anyone for ages. 
After “Lover” (the song) I thought they may have already been married, or at least engaged.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

OH MY GOD. :omg:

But like when people have been together for so long, I think you start to call them your in-laws. I don't know with you guys but I know a of families who do that, mine included. :mhm:

🦄 💛🧡💜